Premonition

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Premonition

Postby Canuckster » Thu Sep 28, 2017 5:22 pm

I'm calling bullshit on som pongs astral traveling
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Sep 28, 2017 8:54 pm

Canuckster wrote:I'm calling bullshit on som pongs astral traveling

I don't know....

I talked to Pom about Buddha once. A week or so later I was shopping in a thrift store and bought a necklace. When I got home and looked in the bag there was the necklace that i bought and a Buddha head charm on a strap of leather that I hadn't seen at the store nor did I buy.

How do you explain that?

HEATH VON DOOM

Postby HEATH VON DOOM » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:01 pm

Shinkicker wrote:

I don't know....

I talked to Pom about Buddha once. A week or so later I was shopping in a thrift store and bought a necklace. When I got home and looked in the bag there was the necklace that i bought and a Buddha head charm on a strap of leather that I hadn't seen at the store nor did I buy.

How do you explain that?

You shouldnt drink so much before going to the thrift store. Did you tell them about the dream you had about me or would that just make them hate me even more?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Sep 28, 2017 10:14 pm

HEATH VON DOOM wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

I don't know....

How do you explain that?

You shouldnt drink so much before going to the thrift store. Did you tell them about the dream you had about me or would that just make them hate me even more?

I'm afraid that train has already left the station Heath.

Might as well go right ahead Shinkicker ;) .
el rey del mambo

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 1:53 am

Shinkicker wrote:

I don't know....

How do you explain that?

Many possible ones
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:25 am

Canuckster wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:

I don't know....

How do you explain that?

Many possible ones

Go on

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:27 am

HEATH VON DOOM wrote:

I'm afraid if I tell it, it won't come true.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:42 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Canuckster wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
I don't know....

How do you explain that?

Many possible ones

Go on

you could be a blackout alcoholic kleptomaniac

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:54 am

Nope.

So there you have it. Som sent it to me with his special powers.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Sep 29, 2017 4:56 am

Alcoholic kleptomaniacs rarely admit when they have a problem.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”