fuckin yaaa!

lol

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:52 pm

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Oct 03, 2017 7:54 pm

Don't westerners like always get sick on the food while traveling China? My wife wants to go but yeah heard lotsa bad tales

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Tue Oct 03, 2017 9:09 pm

The last time I went to the mainland was with DB. I got food poisoning and spray painted the back wall washroom of a KFC with my poop because I don't know how to aim at a squatter.

DB, have you been back since our trip? I haven't. I'm scared the Chinese police will remember that incident.

Seriously, how the hell do you poop in one of these things?

Here are some instructions on how to use a Chinese toilet. Good fucking luck. I just shit all over the wall so I didn't get any on my clothes, LOL!

HEATH VON DOOM

Postby HEATH VON DOOM » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:01 am

My first hooker was in HK. Havent thought about that in a long time.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:46 am

Diet Butcher wrote:Vutu is invited to my future BBQs. I'll make sure there will be no dogs on the menu. Unless you request it.

My people prefer human to dog flesh FTR

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:47 am

Masato wrote:Don't westerners like always get sick on the food while traveling China? My wife wants to go but yeah heard lotsa bad tales

Look up "sewer oil"

No way that happens in South Asia, ill take publid defecaction over that shit (no pun)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:57 am

Winnson wrote:Vutu is probably right. I am hopeful the mainlanders will learn from Hong Kong to be more civilized, but am not very optimistic.

Hong Kong is hot and very crowded. The people and society are pretty awesome though. You couldn't pack a bunch of whiteys in like this without having serious problems.

I'm going to DB's for a barbecue tomorrow. That should be awesome.

Yeah in the book Shantaram one of the charectors comments that somehow a billion people coexist in relative peace, he goes on to say that if you put a billion frenchmen together there would be a blood bath.

He might have been talking about anal sex though

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Oct 04, 2017 6:20 am

Masato wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:
Masato wrote:
Would you recommend as a destination for holidays? Do you ever explore greater China? Are there Kung Fu guys all over the place? Women? etc etc etc

For sure man. HK is great for a vacation. Bruce Lee's home motherfucker! But since it's a small city, lots of my friends would come here for a few days en route to other destinations like Thailand or Bali, etc.

I used to go to the mainland once in a while when i first got here... but haven't been in almost 7 years. You really gotta have an interest in Chinese culture to be able to dig China. I don't. Neither does Mrs. butcher. Which is a shame cuz mainland China has LOTS of beautiful places... but i couldn't wait to get back to HK everytime I'm in the mainland for more than a few hours.

Where is Mrs. Butcher from? Not Chinese? Your family is Chinese/Canadian? what's the deal? Or did you flee the NWO after 9/11 like our man Winnson? lol

LOL, she is, but she just hates the mainland and avoid it at all costs. Shame, cuz if we liked it there, it would be awesome because there are about a dozen or so fairly large cities within a few hours drive to check out for short trips.

My parents built some houses here in the 90s so they moved back to retire and be landlords. I came to visit when I was laid off from my job and decided to look for work here, so here I am :)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”