Wow so slow

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Wow so slow

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:49 pm

Hey all

dry days round here no? We've been getting some good migrants from TMMAC but not enough goin' on here these days to get em to stay

Some good folks bringing the goods in the politics forum (thanks) but I'm not even keeping up myself anymore with things, supposedly some bombshell about the Clintons and a Russian Uranium deal just happened but my attention on other things these days... :(

living up to the quality > quantity though, some good talks here more real and meaningful lately, good stuff

Anyways sorry for not working harder to make a buzz about the place as my social media & shooping is not what it was... thanks to all who still see value here

Here is one of my favorite punk songs about a drought:

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Oct 20, 2017 4:51 pm

^ seriously that tune is so fuckin great. When I first got the album I would crank that song over and over sometimes

** check the trumpet solo @ 2 minute mark

I been through droughts before. Sometimes the water is just less in some places so that other places can get their turn... Many things in life these days dying, and many other things starting to grow

Life is good

Be well everyone

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Fri Oct 20, 2017 6:11 pm

- Thought this thread was about World of Warcraft!

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

penxv

Postby penxv » Sat Oct 21, 2017 12:38 am

We're all watching the same descent into madness.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sat Oct 21, 2017 2:15 am

Sorry skipper. Looks like the ol' well has finally run plumb dry.

Was bound to happen someday I guess.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:50 pm

Just wanna say I love all you mofos

I taught my Saturday drawing class again today to a bunch of highschool girls and ALMOST invited them to all crash the place to boost the action, lol it would have been great they all have huge numbers of friends and online followers... but then I thought of Som and Vutu and parents & thought it might not be such a good idea lol

We are still the last refuge imo for true free speech and un-modded forum goodness for those rebels and misfits that crave such a place... but my online social media attention/marketing is getting less and less, I'm going more inward these days than out.... If you guys like this place I can't keep it all going myself, lol many hands make light work :D

But for the record, I am still totally working on some really big things, when I finally make that mark we'll see where things stand, this place might explode yet one day if it's still up, and for sure I will remember all the founding peeps who were there from the beginning :D

You are my e-brothers (and sister shinkicker), thanks for everything always

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 22, 2017 6:21 am

Masato wrote:Just wanna say I love all you mofos

I taught my Saturday drawing class again today to a bunch of highschool girls and ALMOST invited them to all crash the place to boost the action, lol it would have been great they all have huge numbers of friends and online followers... but then I thought of Som and Vutu and parents & thought it might not be such a good idea lol

We are still the last refuge imo for true free speech and un-modded forum goodness for those rebels and misfits that crave such a place... but my online social media attention/marketing is getting less and less, I'm going more inward these days than out.... If you guys like this place I can't keep it all going myself, lol many hands make light work :D

But for the record, I am still totally working on some really big things, when I finally make that mark we'll see where things stand, this place might explode yet one day if it's still up, and for sure I will remember all the founding peeps who were there from the beginning :D

You are my e-brothers (and sister shinkicker), thanks for everything always

I am nothing but a consummate gentleman.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Oct 22, 2017 2:23 pm

End of days man. You don't have to talk about it much when you can watch it unfold before your very eyes.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:11 am

Yeah but maybe it needed to be said, at least for myself I think I was in denial for a while there, lol

Funny I used to really love participating in forums, daily CT discussion, making jokes and creative content for people etc that stuff used to really drive me, inspire me. But the past few years its dropped way off... I'm really kind of growing past it I think, eyes on different goals, wondering what it was really all about, seeing time being more valuable and what's most important in life (insert Conan quote here). Certainly done with MMA shoops unless I get a really great idea, lol

I still think its best to have a smaller forum, somewhere more personal where not so much time is wasted but dayum, lol

Granted I put zero effort into marketing the place or trying to grow new members, lol - Is it douchey to make some callouts at places like Sherdog or TMMAC? I remember some forums being really anal about that shit so I stopped but maybe its worth another go? I don't think ever I posted much of my work at TMMAC, the mods there have always been cool except for that time they banned me, lol

If we go out we go out, such is the Tao, maybe its time I shed this skin but until then all is welcome here as that refuge where everybody knows your name :D

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:58 am

lol I've tried the callout thing, and it sure doesn't work for me. Maybe it's just me, but people seemed to take offense. Not just here but over at the failed Free Speech Monster project too. More of a way to ensure people don't sign up, or that was my experience at least.

I'd say posting your work at TMMAC would definitely be the way to go about it.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”