Wow so slow

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: Wow so slow

Postby Winnson » Fri Oct 27, 2017 4:57 pm

Masato wrote:^ that's too bad. Real men forum :D

I am not on Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat etc nor do I have any intention of it, I have seen people turn into zombies.

I don't use facebook anymore but I do enjoy Twitter sometimes, even though I usually end up getting insulted by Power Rangers:

Twitter is for absolute mental retards and bots. That shit is like another reality. I've had an account there since forever, but only really used it during the Trump campaign. I was literally blown away by the sheer retardation of it. What's funny is, it's supposed to be the Social Media™ for short messages, but every retard there just types 50 posts in a row.

Literal fucking retards. Twitter is where the dumbest of the dumb congregate in the Social Media™ world.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:22 am

^ you are and always will be a real man, Winnson and I still hope to meet up with you 1 day IRL.... That post alone is almost convincing me to quite Twitter, lol

So where are you getting your forum fix then? You used to post all kinds of gold, daily. Are you back @ tha 333?

I miss What

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sat Oct 28, 2017 9:36 am

I miss What and DJ. Cool dudes. Remember The Gimp? That guy was awesome.

I'm on the chans quite a bit now just to see what is going on in the world. If I can't check the source, I take it with a grain of salt. There's way too much BS out there these days and everyone is pushing their own agenda. If you can't see it with your own eyes, there's a good chance it's BS. 4 or 8 chan is a good place to find out about things, but you have to check it yourself. They also have some of the world's best trolls and worst shills, which keeps it interesting.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”