I Need Help!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: I Need Help!

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:34 am

You never mentioned anything about things like suicide being involved in the dream... You just said a wound in his head and a peaceful demeanor. This could be any combination of meaning, as most dreams are bizarre.

If you had a strong premonition-type feeling about danger, foreboding or suicide etc that's different

I see no harm if you feel it should be communicated, the person can take it seriously or not or however they wish.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:35 am

cool ideas here, I have often had different sorts of premonitions about specific people and wondered if I should tell them or if its just my own crazy head lol

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:44 am

Just tell kaladin. Weirdo.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:04 am

Masato wrote:You never mentioned anything about things like suicide being involved in the dream... You just said a wound in his head and a peaceful demeanor. This could be any combination of meaning, as most dreams are bizarre.

If you had a strong premonition-type feeling about danger, foreboding or suicide etc that's different

I see no harm if you feel it should be communicated, the person can take it seriously or not or however they wish.

Head wound (no clues to type,I'm an ER nurse so my mind tried) and peaceful demeanor was the dream. That's it. And I didn't think of suicide either until his post a few days later. He said he was struggling with depression and anxiety and was going to seek help.

So I'm off the hook right?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:08 am

Except that it's rare that I remember a dream, much less so vividly. And it's weird it was about him.

I don't much believe in coincidence.

I think logically, I'm off the hook. So why is it bugging me? I'm not one to give many fucks.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:09 am

Maybe I got a bad batch of weed.

Lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:41 am

no, i wouldn't feel guilty, unless you feel responsible somehow. If the dude offs himself, he offs himself, you would have to think that through some interaction of your own that he might not because you feel like you're responsible because your dream is prophetic. Which is unlikely.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Oct 29, 2017 11:30 am

Canuckster wrote:no, i wouldn't feel guilty, unless you feel responsible somehow. If the dude offs himself, he offs himself, you would have to think that through some interaction of your own that he might not because you feel like you're responsible because your dream is prophetic. Which is unlikely.

You're right.

Well, I feel better that I got it off my chest. :mrgreen:

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:14 pm

Canuckster wrote:no, i wouldn't feel guilty, unless you feel responsible somehow. If the dude offs himself, he offs himself, you would have to think that through some interaction of your own that he might not because you feel like you're responsible because your dream is prophetic. Which is unlikely.

Your thoughts directly affects the outside world, including sentient beings.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:35 pm

Everybody dies some day babe. You can't worry about it too much.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”