Im starting to the the US more and more

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Im starting to the the US more and more

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:29 am

Ill explain why over a number of posts but to kick things off lets take a look at where they stand in terms on bio and medical innovations.

40 odd years ago using 40 year old technology an American trained doctor saved my mother's life (and im in years to come) without a hitch.

fast forward 40 years and two indian trained doctors with their bridging qualifications killed my mother with their pathetic skills using cutting edge tech. Not a single fuck was given.

The artificial heart components they planted in her 40 years ago were an American innovation, 40 years on the US still leads the world in this field.

I get that their are very talented yellow, black and brown doctors but they are all trained by the Americans.

About 3 years ago lil Vutu was running a very high (40c) temp so I took him to the hospital where this Indian pediatrician who couldnt speak english clearly was sent to treat him. Being a concerned father I asked where she was received her qualifications her response was "India but Ive passed the medical board exams here" meh thats gook talk, passing exams is something gooks excel in but fuck me if id ever let a gook, nip, chink or paki trained doc treat my lil man so I demanded an Australian trained doctor. Dude was a zillion times better than that street shitting paki cunt, he actually showed me and my son that he CARED, the paki not so much.

Anyways I digress, America has given the world as more than the greeks or the brits have, they leave China and India for dead even though their only 400 years old. Im warming to these Americants daily.

AMA

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:56 am

Did you actually demand to see an Australian doctor? For real?

That went over like a lead zeppelin I would assume.
el rey del mambo

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:49 pm

you mean just americans or white peepo?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 14, 2017 5:31 pm

what about an abo doctor, would you let Lil Vutu see an abo doctor?

I don't like most doctors, I use the walk-in clinics here and roll the dice each time. Last doctor that impressed me was Irish. He seemed like he actually cared, and got his genuine kicks from being a doctor and helping people. Imagine that

Also:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=868&p=9120#p9120

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Nov 16, 2017 8:08 am

Masato wrote:what about an abo doctor, would you let Lil Vutu see an abo doctor?

I don't like most doctors, I use the walk-in clinics here and roll the dice each time. Last doctor that impressed me was Irish. He seemed like he actually cared, and got his genuine kicks from being a doctor and helping people. Imagine that

Also:

viewtopic.php?f=13&t=868&p=9120#p9120

I dont care about race or ethnicity I just care about where the doc was trained.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”