Notions of Child Safety from a Dimly Remembered Time

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Notions of Child Safety from a Dimly Remembered Time

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:20 am

I just happened to stumble upon the child safety film that every boy saw in school when I went through eons ago. I still remember hearing about this film that was too horrible to speak of that we boys of whatever grade it was were to assemble in the gym to watch. We had to see it unless our parents provided a note excusing us. The subject matter was considered so sickening that no older boy that had seen it could bring himself to talk about what he had seen. We were terrified.

Of course today it's a silly notion and the behavior is considered either perfectly normal or well on it's way to normalcy in the public view. But what do my younger friends here think? Would you want your son to see this film? I think it's an interesting question.

el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:08 am

As well as safety films, in my day as a schoolboy we also used to view vocational guidance films to get us thinking about what we would like to do with our lives. You know, vocationally.

This one is pretty typical of it's kind for the era:

el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:12 am

Degenerates

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:49 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:As well as safety films, in my day as a schoolboy we also used to view vocational guidance films to get us thinking about what we would like to do with our lives. You know, vocationally.

This one is pretty typical of it's kind for the era:

WTF that can't be real, right? This is a parody?

I am not even half way in and am in disbelief. The sexual jokes are not subtle at all... I just paused at 'Dirty Sanchez'
:D

If its a parody it's brilliant. If its legit it's right alarming

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:21 pm

It was a different time boss, before this age of everything being offensive or completely degenerate.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”