1st Weed from a Dispensary

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

1st Weed from a Dispensary

Postby Masato » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:34 pm

Hey all

Just bought my first herb from a dispensary. My contacts have been getting a bit weak/awkward and my sister-in-law wanted to try it, she had a recommendation for this one from a friend.

Fucking EASY, lol. They didn't ask for ID, no prescription necessary, didn't take my name or number - NOTHING. Paid cash. They didn't even give a receipt, lol. Many different strains to smell and choose.

Did I mention it was EASY? lol

There was some tough guy with a 'Security' t-shirt sitting in the front on his phone, a guy with red-blazed eyes behind the counter, and a smokin hot stoner girl measuring things out and likely doing most of the brainwork :D

Got 2 different strains, I forget what they were called, cherry dream or northern delight or some shit like that.

What was weird is that it is in this trendy neighborhood with lots of pubs and pars and nightlife, and there was another dispensary just across the street. People rave about Amsterdam but damn we got it right here.

Is there a difference between 'Medical dispensaries' and just 'dispensaries'? ie; do you need a prescription and paperwork at the medical places? I plan to look into the other places here to compare. I thought it was really weird I just paid cash and walked out. Is that even legal? lol

EASY

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Nov 17, 2017 8:34 pm

oh yeah its really good too, fair count

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:18 am

Was it easy to get?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:36 am

Nice :mrgreen:

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:28 am

I am on my way to reup now.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Nov 19, 2017 8:26 am

We only have methadone clinics in Hong Kong. Shame that.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:51 am

Toronto friends, be sure to stay away from anything called Weemedical, Green Tree or anything similar sounding. Stay far away.

These people are a local Vancouver scumbag organization and like many others before them, they are apparently spreading their nasty tentacles out into Ontario.

Inside the Shady World of an Illegal Weed Dispensary Chain

Arrests, moldy weed, Hells Angels, and fat stacks of cash. How one national chain is allegedly exploiting its young workers.

Selena Holder-Zirbser wasn’t even supposed to be working on the day she got arrested.

Holder-Zirbser, 21, had picked up a shift at the Green Tree dispensary on Ottawa’s Rideau Street, where she’d recently become a keyholder. It was a foggy Friday morning last November, and she immediately had a lineup of customers to purchase dried bud, brownies, and extracts such as shatter.

Then, without warning at around 10 AM, five men in ski masks entered the store, she said.

“I thought I was gonna get robbed,” Holder-Zirbser told VICE. “I was like, ‘Oh my god this is not gonna happen to me.’” Instead, the men announced they were cops and that they had a search warrant. Another five cops came in and began taking customers’ IDs and writing down their names, she said. Two uniformed officers slapped cuffs on Holder-Zirbser; she was later charged with ten counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking and one count of possession of the proceeds of crime.

Ottawa police raided six dispensaries that day, including three Green Trees, two WeeMedicals, and one CannaGreen—all believed to be run by the same owners. Holder-Zirbser and at least eight other low-level employees were hauled off to holding cells, where they were detained for up to 12 hours. Although they knew they were in trouble, the ones who spoke to VICE said at first they weren’t particularly scared.

Their boss, a domineering man named Robert Clarke, 34, and other managers assured them the company would set them up with lawyers and pay them a “bonus” for their troubles, they told VICE. Messages in the WhatsApp group chat Green Tree workers and managers used to communicate, viewed by VICE, said things like, “everything is going to be okay” and “this is nothing new too (sic) us we have been raided over 15 times an (sic) are still the biggest chain out there.” Most of the raided shops were back up and running within a couple weeks.

But after being released, Holder-Zirbser and other employees who were arrested while working for the dispensary chain told VICE they were kicked out of the WhatsApp group, and shunned by management without being paid the outstanding wages owed to them. They were never provided with lawyers. Meanwhile, they said each dispensary pulled in anywhere from $1,000 to $15,000 a day.

“After three weeks I just gave up because it was clear they weren’t going to help us at all,” said Holder-Zirbser, who is petite with a curtain of dark brown hair, and multiple tattoos and piercings. A little over a month ago, she pleaded guilty to one count of possession for the purpose of trafficking (the other charges were dropped), and is now awaiting her sentence.

At first, getting paid $12 an hour to weigh and sell weed seemed like an easy way for Holder-Zirbser and her colleagues to make some cash. But the dream quickly soured, leaving them broke and facing serious legal repercussions that could prevent them from finishing school and finding gainful employment.

Read on here, there is more than I feel like copying, including pictures of the maggot ridden weed they sell to their 'patients':

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/d3dj ... sary-chain

Green Tree/WeeMedical employees said they had to sell hash with white mold (left), kush with maggots (top right), and shake that contained a nail (bottom right). Photos submitted
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Nov 19, 2017 12:18 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Toronto friends, be sure to stay away from anything called Weemedical, Green Tree or anything similar sounding. Stay far away.

These people are a local Vancouver scumbag organization and like many others before them, they are apparently spreading their nasty tentacles out into Ontario.

Inside the Shady World of an Illegal Weed Dispensary Chain

Arrests, moldy weed, Hells Angels, and fat stacks of cash. How one national chain is allegedly exploiting its young workers.

Selena Holder-Zirbser wasn’t even supposed to be working on the day she got arrested.

Holder-Zirbser, 21, had picked up a shift at the Green Tree dispensary on Ottawa’s Rideau Street, where she’d recently become a keyholder. It was a foggy Friday morning last November, and she immediately had a lineup of customers to purchase dried bud, brownies, and extracts such as shatter.

Then, without warning at around 10 AM, five men in ski masks entered the store, she said.

“I thought I was gonna get robbed,” Holder-Zirbser told VICE. “I was like, ‘Oh my god this is not gonna happen to me.’” Instead, the men announced they were cops and that they had a search warrant. Another five cops came in and began taking customers’ IDs and writing down their names, she said. Two uniformed officers slapped cuffs on Holder-Zirbser; she was later charged with ten counts of possession for the purpose of trafficking and one count of possession of the proceeds of crime.

Ottawa police raided six dispensaries that day, including three Green Trees, two WeeMedicals, and one CannaGreen—all believed to be run by the same owners. Holder-Zirbser and at least eight other low-level employees were hauled off to holding cells, where they were detained for up to 12 hours. Although they knew they were in trouble, the ones who spoke to VICE said at first they weren’t particularly scared.

Their boss, a domineering man named Robert Clarke, 34, and other managers assured them the company would set them up with lawyers and pay them a “bonus” for their troubles, they told VICE. Messages in the WhatsApp group chat Green Tree workers and managers used to communicate, viewed by VICE, said things like, “everything is going to be okay” and “this is nothing new too (sic) us we have been raided over 15 times an (sic) are still the biggest chain out there.” Most of the raided shops were back up and running within a couple weeks.

But after being released, Holder-Zirbser and other employees who were arrested while working for the dispensary chain told VICE they were kicked out of the WhatsApp group, and shunned by management without being paid the outstanding wages owed to them. They were never provided with lawyers. Meanwhile, they said each dispensary pulled in anywhere from $1,000 to $15,000 a day.

“After three weeks I just gave up because it was clear they weren’t going to help us at all,” said Holder-Zirbser, who is petite with a curtain of dark brown hair, and multiple tattoos and piercings. A little over a month ago, she pleaded guilty to one count of possession for the purpose of trafficking (the other charges were dropped), and is now awaiting her sentence.

At first, getting paid $12 an hour to weigh and sell weed seemed like an easy way for Holder-Zirbser and her colleagues to make some cash. But the dream quickly soured, leaving them broke and facing serious legal repercussions that could prevent them from finishing school and finding gainful employment.

Read on here, there is more than I feel like copying, including pictures of the maggot ridden weed they sell to their 'patients':

https://www.vice.com/en_ca/article/d3dj ... sary-chain

Green Tree/WeeMedical employees said they had to sell hash with white mold (left), kush with maggots (top right), and shake that contained a nail (bottom right). Photos submitted

Seems shitty and I have been known to sell oregano.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:52 am

Congrats on lining the pockets of your faggot PM by paying all that weed tax.

Support your local organised crime group, not the government, fuck them.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:34 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Congrats on lining the pockets of your faggot PM by paying all that weed tax.

Support your local organised crime group, not the government, fuck them.

Vutu the dispensaries are all illegal here. The legal shit comes through the mail from licensed producers and you need to go through a lot of hassle to qualify for it. It's really poor quality i'm told. Masato's province of Ontario is closing down all of these dispensaries next year and opening government weed stores where they'll sell the weed of Trudeau's corporate cronies.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”