1st Weed from a Dispensary

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: 1st Weed from a Dispensary

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:55 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Congrats on lining the pockets of your faggot PM by paying all that weed tax.

Support your local organised crime group, not the government, fuck them.

Vutu the dispensaries are all illegal here. The legal shit comes through the mail from licensed producers and you need to go through a lot of hassle to qualify for it. It's really poor quality i'm told. Masato's province of Ontario is closing down all of these dispensaries next year and opening government weed stores where they'll sell the weed of Trudeau's corporate cronies.

^ yes that was exactly my point, I don't think a single penny of it went to anything government related.

That's why I never bought from dispensaries before, I was uncomfortable getting prescriptions, giving ID and getting my name on some government lists or whatever. But this place was recommended because it doesn't do any of that. No ID, no tax, no receipt... lol was shady as fuck. I wonder how long these places will last, the tax laws alone are likely enough to bust them.

Rumor is here soon the government will start selling/controlling it themselves 100% like they do alcohol. We'll see

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:22 pm

I'm pretty pissed off about the weed I bought from the dispensary last night. The budtender talked me into buying a strain I don't really even like and it was lab tested at a paltry 13.5 percent THC.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:16 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Congrats on lining the pockets of your faggot PM by paying all that weed tax.

Support your local organised crime group, not the government, fuck them.

Vutu the dispensaries are all illegal here. The legal shit comes through the mail from licensed producers and you need to go through a lot of hassle to qualify for it. It's really poor quality i'm told. Masato's province of Ontario is closing down all of these dispensaries next year and opening government weed stores where they'll sell the weed of Trudeau's corporate cronies.

Well I look retarded again.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:34 pm

^ its the weed

My wife is bugging me to quit again

Return to “Anarchy Zone”