333.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Megaterio Llamas

Re: 333.com

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Dec 01, 2017 10:48 pm

Winnson wrote:The orient needs us man. Wild emailed back and he's so nice I feel like I should visit over there, but I don't want to go there and hate it, if that makes any sense. Does anyone here still go to TMMAC?

Wild is a super nice guy alright. I spent a little bit of time there, post count was starting to pile up as always. But I really should stay away, the place makes me maudlin for some reason.

And I hate mma now.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:00 pm

I think the ol' skipper was just a little bit off his game during the election. You know, him making that string of wrong predictions and all.

Being wrong that many times in a row has gotta chafe when you're a predictor. Maybe we shouldn't blame the man for being contrary after a while.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Dec 02, 2017 5:26 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I think the ol' skipper was just a little bit off his game during the election. You know, him making that string of wrong predictions and all.

Being wrong that many times in a row has gotta chafe when you're a predictor. Maybe we shouldn't blame the man for being contrary after a while.

Fuck that, dude's dumb as fuck.

Winnson I post very actively there, my usual stuff.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:33 am

Tell them that im gonna do some more penetration testing over there soon

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:26 pm

Vutu, if you can, let me know when you go back on here and I'll see if I can remember my old login. I'll try to stick around until they ban you again.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Dec 03, 2017 10:24 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:I think the ol' skipper was just a little bit off his game during the election. You know, him making that string of wrong predictions and all.

Fuck that, dude's dumb as fuck.

Winnson I post very actively there, my usual stuff.

I will continue there as well I guess. Why not. But I really shouldn't discuss world affairs or mma anymore. Why get frustrated when MMA has been ruined and the entire society has been successfully brainwashed into not caring about anything important and working themselves into a frothing rage about weird shit. So it's pointless really.

There is still hockey.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”