333.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Winnson

Re: 333.com

Postby Winnson » Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:25 pm

I'm pretty positive DJ's not an EY alt. He was around on the OG/UG before EY I believe.
Hey, that's another forum I don't visit anymore. MMA.TV went to complete and total shit.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:10 am

Don't care about that guy.
Winnson there's this girl trying to get me to clean my feet with soup. In between the toes and shit. I don't think she's worth the effort.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:11 am

This is a timely reminder that I was the first to hate EY. I had numerous EY haters to be defend his bullshit and tell me I was wrong but I knew the guy was a moronic fraud from the time he posted that Seoul is Asia's ugliest city thread.

Yes Seoul sucks ass but the way he framed his arguments gave him away.

Now he's pro Hillary hahaha

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 20, 2017 6:48 am

Can someone explain everyones hate of Trump to me in an informative way? (No satire please)

Literally everyone in Australia hates him except me. I shit you not teaching kids to hate him is what my kids teachers spend half the day doing.

Is he considered racist for not wanting illegal aliens in his country at tax payers expense?

Is it the grab her by the pussy thing?

I really dont get it.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:01 am

Asians are the smartest
Asians have more fast twitch muscles
Asian cock is harder
Asian women are the hottest

Now Asians are at the cutting edge of hip hop

http://www.evilyoshida.com/thread-14627.html

Please view the vids this idiot posted to prove his point

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:04 am

Vutulaki wrote:Can someone explain everyones hate of Trump to me in an informative way? (No satire please)

Literally everyone in Australia hates him except me. I shit you not teaching kids to hate him is what my kids teachers spend half the day doing.

Is he considered racist for not wanting illegal aliens in his country at tax payers expense?

I really dont get it.

It seems to be kind of a high school peer pressure thing. But for adults.

Admit you voted for him and be prepared to be shunned socially. To lose your job. That sort of thing.
Unprovoked invasions of Mid Eastern countries resulting in the total destruction of societies and the death or displacement of millions of people on the other hand? Yawn, who cares. As long as transvestites get their own bathrooms.

I saw one of these tranny bathrooms last month in the North Vancouver library by the way. This shit is real. Psychos and ghouls are firmly in charge now.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:06 am

At least the Asian rapper stuff is kinda funny. You'd have to be American to care. Same with all this hoo haw about how tough it is to be Asian in America. Who fucking cares.
el rey del mambo

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 20, 2017 8:14 am

Vutulaki wrote:Asians are the smartest
Asian cock is harder

Wow, that music is awful. I can't believe this wave of blaxploitation pop culture has turned into an endless tsunami.

LOL this new character that posts in stereotypical Asian pidgin English is kind of funny I guess. He must be busting a gut when he types that stuff out.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:26 am

Vutulaki wrote:Asians are the smartest
Asian cock is harder

Jesus f'n christ. EY talking to many blacks in LA. Reading his posts make me want to throw my laptop against the wall.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:54 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Can someone explain everyones hate of Trump to me in an informative way? (No satire please)

I really dont get it.

It seems to be kind of a high school peer pressure thing. But for adults.

Admit you voted for him and be prepared to be shunned socially. To lose your job. That sort of thing.
Unprovoked invasions of Mid Eastern countries resulting in the total destruction of societies and the death or displacement of millions of people on the other hand? Yawn, who cares. As long as transvestites get their own bathrooms.

I saw one of these tranny bathrooms last month in the North Vancouver library by the way. This shit is real. Psychos and ghouls are firmly in charge now.

Yeah they are teaching Trump hate in schools here, at least at my kid's school.

Pieces of shit, what happened to the three R's?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”