333.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: 333.com

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:49 am

Ethan Allen wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:
I think most of our species are fuckwits. They just have smaller dicks which can cause insecurity.

Wow an american who knows the term fuckwit, I like you already.

Now have you ever been to Singapore to visit EY at the Orchard towers? (her reputed place of work)

I've only been to Canada/Mexico/Ireland/Germany. So the new theory on EY is Singapore?

Don't give a fuck. A full blown cunt.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:05 pm

Running so many alts has rotted his brain. EY flew too close to the sun.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:12 pm

I think he's gotten worse now that he's back in Texas. Was tolerable when he was in still in Shanghapore.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Nov 29, 2017 4:55 pm

On another note, I got an email from wild asking me to go back to TMMAC. I said I haven't been into MMA much. I didn't say they're thought police, but they really lost me when they banned Masato. I went back after that and any time someone said something the least bit out of line, everyone would freak. That is awful hard to enjoy for me.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:23 am

Winnson wrote:On another note, I got an email from wild asking me to go back to TMMAC. I said I haven't been into MMA much. I didn't say they're thought police, but they really lost me when they banned Masato. I went back after that and any time someone said something the least bit out of line, everyone would freak. That is awful hard to enjoy for me.

They let me back yesterday under a new screen name which was clearly mine. My mate splint even voted up a post of mine.

Then a few hours later they banned me for making a thread comparing how Americans act during the black friday sales vs how refugees act while linning up for food. It was actually a developed vs developing world thread, I only changed the title once a few Canadians posted vids of their black friday sales clearly indicating that the savagery was an American thing.

Banned fro spamming the forum.

Meanwhile a thread about library catalogues back in the good ole days seems to be raging over there.

I wonder if theyve made a new community chat thread?

Really you build the best forum Ive ever seen and let all that lame shit run rampant over there? meh fuck it, Splint is smarter than ill ever be so I guess there a method to the madness

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:57 am

I really don't get it. Haven't read the library card thread, made by the ass man. I reckon one of the admins has a problem with you. Not wild or splinty though.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Nov 30, 2017 4:55 am

Som-Pong wrote:I really don't get it. Haven't read the library card thread, made by the ass man. I reckon one of the admins has a problem with you. Not wild or splinty though.

Birdwatcher according to my sources.

Oh well, what happens to forums that ban vutu?

Lets wait and see.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 30, 2017 11:57 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:I really don't get it. Haven't read the library card thread, made by the ass man. I reckon one of the admins has a problem with you. Not wild or splinty though.

Lets wait and see.

Cageside seems active enough, that's not really my game though. When you've got DEE style shit being the popular thing. Ah well. I am on the verge of heading to Australia for work. Boss is taking a third of my salary.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:09 pm

DDR

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Nov 30, 2017 12:12 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Lets wait and see.

Cageside seems active enough, that's not really my game though. When you've got DEE style shit being the popular thing. Ah well. I am on the verge of heading to Australia for work. Boss is taking a third of my salary.

I agree with all that except the coming to Australia part, you couldnt remain free here for more than a few hours tops mate

Better move somewhere with a massive grey area not a thriving democracy like Aus.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”