333.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: 333.com

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:46 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Masato can we make this a gook free place? Diet Butcher can stay cause he's the uncle Tom of gooks around here but enough is enough, please.

ROR... that title belongs to Dung J mate.

Hey has anyone heard from that other gook, Trashtalk Tumor or whatever?

Probably doped up on special K laying in a ditch in some KTown alley

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:49 am

Som-Pong wrote:I feel like copy pasting that. Excellent summary.

Fell free to, I mean we have women in finance golf days, women in finance luncheons but they never leave the white women in the office to answer the phones while they have a ethnic/aboriginal women in Finance days. No one ever talks about the lack of ethnic CEO's or ethnic female CEOs but white women wont fucking shut up about the glass ceiling.

Its the greatest scam in history. FUCK womens rights.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:16 pm

^ Good post. Vutu gets it.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Vutulaki wrote:This is a timely reminder that I was the first to hate EY. I had numerous EY haters to be defend his bullshit and tell me I was wrong but I knew the guy was a moronic fraud from the time he posted that Seoul is Asia's ugliest city thread.

Yes Seoul sucks ass but the way he framed his arguments gave him away.

Now he's pro Hillary hahaha

You hate everybody though, so you are probably the first to hate everybody. That sort of diminishes the accomplishment.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:54 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote: It seems to be kind of a high school peer pressure thing. But for adults.

Admit you voted for him and be prepared to be shunned socially. To lose your job. That sort of thing.
Unprovoked invasions of Mid Eastern countries resulting in the total destruction of societies and the death or displacement of millions of people on the other hand? Yawn, who cares. As long as transvestites get their own bathrooms.

I saw one of these tranny bathrooms last month in the North Vancouver library by the way. This shit is real. Psychos and ghouls are firmly in charge now.

Yeah they are teaching Trump hate in schools here, at least at my kid's school.

Pieces of shit, what happened to the three R's?

I have to surmise that they're upset that Donald Trump became president instead of the Killdog who would have laid waste to Islamic civilization and drown Europe in refugees by now. It's programme of some type I guess. Reminds me a bit of AA or Dianetics from a distance but I don't talk to people much anymore so I don't really know. I know I don't want to catch it, whatever it is. What happened to running off to join the Moonies? I don't envy the job you have ahead of you with your son. Best of luck.

Liberalism has been THE establishment for a few decades at this point. A return to a republican presidency has emboldened the establishment liberals to go full retard, like the past 8 years never happened (which you pointed out). They truly believe the old hag was owed the presidency, and that Trump stole what was rightfully hers. To call them bitter would be an extreme understatement.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:56 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm not sure what's going on over there these days Ethan. I was somehow logged out again and whenever that happens it doesn't accept my password.

Thanks for joining our little dojo storm over at the hockey site, we're always looking to have fun.

The Trump vs Hillary thread may have been Evil's way of crashing the thing, going out with a thud. Was more by attrition, but still effective I'd say.

Th dojo storm was fun time. We should find a liberal establishment type site sometime and do it again.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Nov 24, 2017 12:11 am

Ethan Allen wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:This is a timely reminder that I was the first to hate EY. I had numerous EY haters to be defend his bullshit and tell me I was wrong but I knew the guy was a moronic fraud from the time he posted that Seoul is Asia's ugliest city thread.

Yes Seoul sucks ass but the way he framed his arguments gave him away.

Now he's pro Hillary hahaha

You hate everybody though, so you are probably the first to hate everybody. That sort of diminishes the accomplishment.

Incorrect, I dont hate anyone here for example.

Those who know....KNOW!

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:29 am

Fair enough.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:56 am

Ethan Allen wrote:Fair enough.

Are you ex OG? or a straight (sic->) EY drop out?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Nov 24, 2017 1:57 am

I thought for sure you might hate me, what with all that nigger stuff
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”