333.com

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: 333.com

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 20, 2017 9:55 am

Masato can we make this a gook free place? Diet Butcher can stay cause he's the uncle Tom of gooks around here but enough is enough, please.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:26 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Can someone explain everyones hate of Trump to me in an informative way? (No satire please)

Literally everyone in Australia hates him except me. I shit you not teaching kids to hate him is what my kids teachers spend half the day doing.

Is he considered racist for not wanting illegal aliens in his country at tax payers expense?

Is it the grab her by the pussy thing?

I really dont get it.

It seems to be kind of a high school peer pressure thing. But for adults.

Admit you voted for him and be prepared to be shunned socially. To lose your job. That sort of thing.
Unprovoked invasions of Mid Eastern countries resulting in the total destruction of societies and the death or displacement of millions of people on the other hand? Yawn, who cares. As long as transvestites get their own bathrooms.

I saw one of these tranny bathrooms last month in the North Vancouver library by the way. This shit is real. Psychos and ghouls are firmly in charge now.

Yeah they are teaching Trump hate in schools here, at least at my kid's school.

Pieces of shit, what happened to the three R's?

I have to surmise that they're upset that Donald Trump became president instead of the Killdog who would have laid waste to Islamic civilization and drown Europe in refugees by now. It's programme of some type I guess. Reminds me a bit of AA or Dianetics from a distance but I don't talk to people much anymore so I don't really know. I know I don't want to catch it, whatever it is. What happened to running off to join the Moonies? I don't envy the job you have ahead of you with your son. Best of luck.
el rey del mambo

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 20, 2017 10:59 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Can someone explain everyones hate of Trump to me in an informative way? (No satire please)

Literally everyone in Australia hates him except me. I shit you not teaching kids to hate him is what my kids teachers spend half the day doing.

Is he considered racist for not wanting illegal aliens in his country at tax payers expense?

Is it the grab her by the pussy thing?

I really dont get it.

It seems to be kind of a high school peer pressure thing. But for adults.

Admit you voted for him and be prepared to be shunned socially. To lose your job. That sort of thing.
Unprovoked invasions of Mid Eastern countries resulting in the total destruction of societies and the death or displacement of millions of people on the other hand? Yawn, who cares. As long as transvestites get their own bathrooms.

I saw one of these tranny bathrooms last month in the North Vancouver library by the way. This shit is real. Psychos and ghouls are firmly in charge now.

Even my students are buying into this bullshit. People really don't like whitey is my take away.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote: It seems to be kind of a high school peer pressure thing. But for adults.

I have to surmise that they're upset that Donald Trump became president instead of the Killdog who would have laid waste to Islamic civilization and drown Europe in refugees by now. It's programme of some type I guess. Reminds me a bit of AA or Dianetics from a distance but I don't talk to people much anymore so I don't really know. I know I don't want to catch it, whatever it is. What happened to running off to join the Moonies? I don't envy the job you have ahead of you with your son. Best of luck.

Fucking click bait generation. If I ever get deported I will make the chaos in Sweden seem like child's play.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:03 am

And my students call me Trump lol

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:19 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote: It seems to be kind of a high school peer pressure thing. But for adults.

Even my students are buying into this bullshit. People really don't like whitey is my take away.

The most surprising part of it is that whitey is seemingly leading this violent anti white hate movement against himself. Whoever designed this programme is a mad genius! These are ordinary folks being mass murdered apparently for their race and religion. Oh yeah, it's the definition of a violent organized hate movement, it seems perfectly clear. And this is not some parasitic elite being targeted either, this is the common man being gunned down in his place of worship. It's disgusting.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Nov 20, 2017 2:33 pm

Every time I hear stuff about Australia is always spooks me out how similar it sounds to Canada. I'm talking socially, the trends and mindset seem like mirror images. Of course this is no surprise as they are both the Queen's bitches, but here again I'm reminded;

Canadians too are trained and conditioned from all angles to hate Trump. Children at school all hate him and joke on him, if you don't join the collective shitting on him you're somehow mistaken as a rapist or someone dangerous. All the headlines are completely unbalanced

Its kind of cool though because if you meet someone who dares utter a shred of perspective on him, you know you're talking with real folk and not some TV zombie

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:40 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

The most surprising part of it is that whitey is seemingly leading this violent anti white hate movement against himself. Whoever designed this programme is a mad genius! These are ordinary folks being mass murdered apparently for their race and religion. Oh yeah, it's the definition of a violent organized hate movement, it seems perfectly clear. And this is not some parasitic elite being targeted either, this is the common man being gunned down in his place of worship. It's disgusting.

The trick was to get white women to turn on white men by teaching them that they were victimised like the darkies, that took away half the white populations voting power. White women profited from slavery and colonisation more so than white men.

Generations of white women didnt even have to breast feed their own kids, did no housework because they had black women doing it for them (while white men still had to work and go to war), I cant think of one female contempary figure during the slave days that stood up against slavery, I cant think of one white Australian woman who championed aboriginal rights, women got the right to vote in Australia in 1902, aboriginals in 1962 and white women said nothing about it for 60 years. It was white men and aboriginal activitists (and a referendum) that gave the abos the right to vote.

Where is the white female guilt? why arent they being held accountable for what their ancestors did?

Anyways they took away 50% of the white race's voting strength and handed it to the lefties and this is what we get. Everyone is fucked though not just white males.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:04 am

I feel like copy pasting that. Excellent summary.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:15 am

Vutulaki wrote:Masato can we make this a gook free place? Diet Butcher can stay cause he's the uncle Tom of gooks around here but enough is enough, please.

ROR... that title belongs to Dung J mate.

Hey has anyone heard from that other gook, Trashtalk Tumor or whatever?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”