Debate time - war on drugs

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Debate time - war on drugs

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:04 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:The police are getting an extra 274 million in Canada to 'enforce' Trudeau's new legalization scheme in Canada next year. Yes, you read that right, they need a big new budget to enforce legalization. It's quite transparently a racket. And all the while real criminals, accused rapists and murders are being released in Canada because criminal justice system can't provide them with as timely trial. The system is broken, at least here.

lol

hows the crack smoking politician you guys had going? resurfaced anywhere?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:24 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:The police are getting an extra 274 million in Canada to 'enforce' Trudeau's new legalization scheme in Canada next year. Yes, you read that right, they need a big new budget to enforce legalization. It's quite transparently a racket. And all the while real criminals, accused rapists and murders are being released in Canada because criminal justice system can't provide them with as timely trial. The system is broken, at least here.

lol

He died. But I did read somewhere recently that his brother is running for public office, I believe it's for mayor of Toronto.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:06 pm

This was a real product some friends of mine actually produced for a short time here, lol:

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Nov 22, 2017 2:36 pm

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

lol

He died. But I did read somewhere recently that his brother is running for public office, I believe it's for mayor of Toronto.

So the family is having a second crack at office?

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Sun Nov 26, 2017 4:32 am

The main purpose of the war on drugs is to ensure the NWO has the market cornered via the CIA and the cartels it runs.

It also provides the illusion that the government is doing something about the problem.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Nov 26, 2017 8:04 am

Ethan Allen wrote:The main purpose of the war on drugs is to ensure the NWO has the market cornered via the CIA and the cartels it runs.

It also provides the illusion that the government is doing something about the problem.

gives them an avenue to take out rivals or non compliant entities.

At least they always let the big bosses serve their time in penthouse like jail cells, professional courtesy I guess.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Sun Nov 26, 2017 1:02 pm

Declaring war on anything always fixes it. Drugs, terrorism, whatever. It's good war was declared all those years ago.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 5:05 am

Winnson wrote:Declaring war on anything always fixes it. Drugs, terrorism, whatever. It's good war was declared all those years ago.

I just cornered a pro government wanker here into an argument about this and his reply was "its about containment not irradication"

War huh?

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:16 pm

People that think more government is the answer for anything are retarded.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:23 pm

War on bail, watch and listen carefully.

Can any americans chime in and confirm?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”