Debate time - war on drugs

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Debate time - war on drugs

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:54 am

WOD is a massive crock of shit that has done nothing but create fatherless homes, fill prisons and create more non drug related crime.

Those in opposition please post your retarded view points here so I can dismantle you.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Nov 21, 2017 9:08 am

Couldn't agree more.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:33 pm

Think you might be preaching to the choir here
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:35 pm

Amen brotha!
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:23 pm

I think the biggest fallacy of it all is to think it was some kind of error, or misguided but benevolent idea...

IMO the whole thing was a completely intentional war FOR drugs, as the government/CIA etc simply plotted to take over and control the industry.

Do you remember when the US invaded Afghanistan, all that footage of soldiers guarding the poppy fields? lol Stories of Bush Sr and Bill Clinton flying cocaine in, Michael Ruppert blowing the lid off of CIA trafficking, and ghetto conspiracy theories about where the neighborhood crack comes from etc

The whole thing was just a gigantic drug cartel monopoly, disguised as something good for us. No doubt even many military operations at the root of it was just to seize and control different flows or take out business competition.

Don't even get me started on the hypocrisy of the WOD vs legal alcohol sales or Prescription shit, that whole issue is nonsense

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:28 pm

The whole thing goes much deeper than that imo

Human beings NEED some kind of drugs, whether for good or for worse it is built into our psyche and makeup.

In my humble opinion this is a weakness that has totally been calculated and manipulated by the oligarchies as a means of control. Its all been fucked up, we are made to feel guilty and punished for some things, while totally being peddled other crap as a substitute by the same industries. Hollywood makes drugs look sexy, while politicians all pretend they have never touched the stuff.

A giant mindfuck.

I think it would be wise for the more experienced CTers to ponder why exactly the governments are suddenly jumping on the weed bandwagon. Is it just for money again/to monopolize and criminalize a lucrative industry? Is it because public opinion has become too strong and they had to cave in? Or is it some step towards a Brave New World type scenario?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Nov 22, 2017 1:37 am

Masato wrote:The whole thing goes much deeper than that imo

Human beings NEED some kind of drugs, whether for good or for worse it is built into our psyche and makeup.

In my humble opinion this is a weakness that has totally been calculated and manipulated by the oligarchies as a means of control. Its all been fucked up, we are made to feel guilty and punished for some things, while totally being peddled other crap as a substitute by the same industries. Hollywood makes drugs look sexy, while politicians all pretend they have never touched the stuff.

A giant mindfuck.

I think it would be wise for the more experienced CTers to ponder why exactly the governments are suddenly jumping on the weed bandwagon. Is it just for money again/to monopolize and criminalize a lucrative industry? Is it because public opinion has become too strong and they had to cave in? Or is it some step towards a Brave New World type scenario?

I reckon it's a weaker version of soma.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 4:02 am

I have heard GHW Bush as the world's biggest drug lord.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Nov 22, 2017 6:48 am

Im talking hard drugs too, give em all the hammer and crack they want, at least they wont steal for it then. The only victims are so by their own choice but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lets get the little old war widow's head caved in by some fiend all in the name of making our streets safer.

DEA is on record in saying weed is up there with H and crack too

"And yet, the Drug Enforcement Administration still classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, defined by the 1970 Controlled Substances Act as a drug that has a high potential for abuse and no accepted medical use (emphasis is mine) in the United States. Other Schedule I drugs include heroin, LSD and ecstasy."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ritarubin/2016/11/16/many-states-have-legalized-medical-marijuana-so-why-does-dea-still-say-it-has-no-therapeutic-use/#6469922b7ec2

Dracula in charge of the blood bank imo, there was one police force in the US which actually donated money to a fund for anti weed campaigners.

Gee I wonder why? thats like an oncologist handing out packs of smokes right?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Nov 22, 2017 11:19 am

Vutulaki wrote:Im talking hard drugs too, give em all the hammer and crack they want, at least they wont steal for it then. The only victims are so by their own choice but naaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah lets get the little old war widow's head caved in by some fiend all in the name of making our streets safer.

DEA is on record in saying weed is up there with H and crack too

"And yet, the Drug Enforcement Administration still classifies marijuana as a Schedule I drug, defined by the 1970 Controlled Substances Act as a drug that has a high potential for abuse and no accepted medical use (emphasis is mine) in the United States. Other Schedule I drugs include heroin, LSD and ecstasy."

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ritarubin/2016/11/16/many-states-have-legalized-medical-marijuana-so-why-does-dea-still-say-it-has-no-therapeutic-use/#6469922b7ec2

Dracula in charge of the blood bank imo, there was one police force in the US which actually donated money to a fund for anti weed campaigners.

Gee I wonder why? thats like an oncologist handing out packs of smokes right?

The police are getting an extra 274 million in Canada to 'enforce' Trudeau's new legalization scheme in Canada next year. Yes, you read that right, they need a big new budget to enforce legalization. It's quite transparently a racket. And all the while real criminals, accused rapists and murders are being released in Canada because criminal justice system can't provide them with as timely trial. The system is broken, at least here.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”