Eddie Bravo Chaos @ the Comedy Place

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Re: Eddie Bravo Chaos @ the Comedy Place

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 08, 2017 6:04 pm

I was just sayin those 2 science guys didn't represent themselves well. They didn't answer his questions, & the second guy says ships don't disappear over the curvature because the atmosphere bends the light around and creates a mirage...? wtf that did sound pretty wacky lol

Bravo gave em both a chance to drop some science and they both stumbled around pretty bad. I'd like to see someone who really understands this shit to sit Bravo down and splain it.

I'm most upset though that Kron Gracie has fallen into this. Rickson must be so embarrassed, lol

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:46 am

Vutulaki wrote:

WTF are you talking about dopey? he didnt win shit, he made an absolute fool of himself.

He destroyed the two "scientists".

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 09, 2017 5:54 am

pretty sure you cant destroy anyone when the premise of your argument is retardedly incorrect.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Sat Dec 09, 2017 8:07 am

You sound like one of those spherical Earth loons.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 09, 2017 3:39 pm

Redneck wrote:You sound like one of those spherical Earth loons.

Please explain how the coriolis effect works on this flat earth of yours. Okay thats just mean, how about you explain how time zones work on this flat earth.

Simples yes?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:11 pm

Time zones can be explained. Coriolis I can't because I don't really know what it is, lol

Recent Flat Earth models are actually pretty impressive for the average person, they can answer and explain a lot of observable stuff. I think when you start getting into much deeper things like predictable pathways of observable planets etc they would have a hard time competing with decades of hard math and science astronomy that have mapped things out to levels of detail the average person cannot even begin to understand. My brother recently explained how from earth Mars does this weird little loop in the sky... then explained exactly why this happens from a planetary orbit perspective. Flat Earthers just say its something on the dome but have no idea what it is or why it moves that way etc

You have to just throw out a lot of stuff and say its all bullshit where really smart folk have been developing complex calculations for a long time. Also disregard everything from NASA, which is tempting for any hardcore CTers because they are basically a wing of the US govt/military and a lot of people feel the moon landings were a lie.

Its a mindfuck for sure. I totally get why fantasy-prone and uneducated people might get over excited by it. I dug into it for a while and was quite impressed how many things they were able to create a working model for. I think any real patient astronomer would kick the shit out of them though

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:10 pm

Masato wrote:Time zones can be explained. Coriolis I can't because I don't really know what it is, lol

Recent Flat Earth models are actually pretty impressive for the average person, they can answer and explain a lot of observable stuff. I think when you start getting into much deeper things like predictable pathways of observable planets etc they would have a hard time competing with decades of hard math and science astronomy that have mapped things out to levels of detail the average person cannot even begin to understand. My brother recently explained how from earth Mars does this weird little loop in the sky... then explained exactly why this happens from a planetary orbit perspective. Flat Earthers just say its something on the dome but have no idea what it is or why it moves that way etc

You have to just throw out a lot of stuff and say its all bullshit where really smart folk have been developing complex calculations for a long time. Also disregard everything from NASA, which is tempting for any hardcore CTers because they are basically a wing of the US govt/military and a lot of people feel the moon landings were a lie.

Its a mindfuck for sure. I totally get why fantasy-prone and uneducated people might get over excited by it. I dug into it for a while and was quite impressed how many things they were able to create a working model for. I think any real patient astronomer would kick the shit out of them though

Okay lets assume that there's two of every geographical location in the world

Return to “Anarchy Zone”