The Joe Mama Show - Episode 1

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
EOW

The Joe Mama Show - Episode 1

Postby EOW » Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:15 pm

JonahsGrin93 wrote:No problem, also hell of a job with that josh video as well, I would have said it sooner, but unfortunately I was not able to.

Thanks mate, why did you get banned for?

JonahsGrin93

Postby JonahsGrin93 » Tue Apr 08, 2014 5:07 pm

No idea Eow, I know I was dubbed for "revealing a pm" when I approached Nos with the evidence that I never revealed a pm, he kind of ignored me. I got an email from fawlty, we chated and he told me that wwk got him banned. Upon receiving that email, I then pmd wwk asking him if it was true, two minutes later I got banned. I didn't break any rule, nor did I do anything that would constitute an IP ban(that just happened so I will not be able to even lurk anymore) I am confused but I have an pretty good idea what happened. Wwk is Nos, a cheap mod gimmick. It is the only thing that makes sense

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:23 am

^^ Nostromo was the shmuck who harrassed/banned me too

(with Det Kimble working as his weasly sidekick)

still never understood why they were so hostile to me, they just never let up, were on my ass over everything

JonahsGrin93

Postby JonahsGrin93 » Wed Apr 09, 2014 2:15 pm

Wow, you would think that they would try to be cordial to the posters who contribute, as you have been. But yeah, Nos is a Nazi. A week before my ban a popular poster started a thread in which he posted a link to my fb page and encouraged all the members to hit up my sister because "she was hot" which is clearly against the rules. Stupid assholes really did which lead to me being univited to the fam turky day..but I stayed cool, didn't bitch and hoped it would all blow over..a week later I get banned for nothing, while popular poster didn't even get dubbs for what he did..its a backwards world there

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:10 pm

bump dat tread

I wanna see Episode 2!

Return to “Anarchy Zone”