Attention Megatherium - New Aussie sex scandal

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Attention Megatherium - New Aussie sex scandal

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:14 am

AUSTRALIAN TV star Don Burke has denied sexual harassment and bullying of women during his time as the star of Channel Nine’s iconic Burke’s Backyard.
A joint ABC/Fairfax investigation reports on allegations that Burke was a “psychotic bully”, a “misogynist” and a “sexual predator” who sexually harassed and bullied a number of female employees.
But Burke, 70, has issued a vigorous denial of the allegations, which he says came about because he was a perfectionist in relation to his work.
The claims reportedly come from more than 50 people who worked with Burke in the late 1980s and 1990s.
“He was a vile, vile human being,” Bridget Ninness, a former producer on Burke’s Backyard, told the ABC/Fairfax. “He was lewd and he was crude” and his constant talk of sex was “designed to confront you and to demean you”, she said.
She also alleged he once told her “if anything goes wrong on this trip I’m going to rip your f***ing head off, and s*** down your throat”, causing her to physically vomit.
Burke “absolutely” disputes claims of bullying.
Former chief executive of the Nine Network David Leckie claimed: “I’ve been trying to think of Harvey Weinstein-type people [in Australia] and the only one I can ever come up with is Burke. He was a horrible, horrible man.”
Burke is not accused of rape, as Weinstein is, but he is now denying a string of shocking allegations.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:18 pm

Everybody's a victim. I thought Aussies could handle the banter.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Nov 27, 2017 12:22 pm

Winnson wrote:I thought Aussies could handle the banter.

Men yes. our women are a bunch of fucking snowflakes though

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:03 pm

They're obviously destroying the iconic male figures of Australia's golden age.

We're entering into a brave new Australian age now and there'll be no room for these patriarchal bullyboys anymore.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:30 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:They're obviously destroying the iconic male figures of Australia's golden age.

We're entering into a brave new Australian age now and there'll be no room for these patriarchal bullyboys anymore.

Crocodile women's undies instead of crocodile dundee?

Tranny croc wrangler meets gender fluid New Yorker and they go about putting an end to kangaroo and crocodile hunting in spite of both being pests that run other native wildlife into extinction

That kinda thing?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:22 am

First they destroy Icons such as Rolf Harris and the guy from Hey Dad, and now they go after everyone's kind TV Uncle, Don Bourke.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”