Freaky Coincidences with greenseed

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Freaky Coincidences with greenseed

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:23 pm

Hey all

So during my recent trip to BC I got to sync up with our man greenseed... and I am still tripping out over a few odd coincidences.

Please consider;

Freaky coincidence #1:

The day before I was planning to meet him, I learn that one of my mother's friends from her church is the mother of one of greenseed's good friends/carving teacher.

Freaky coincidence #2:

That same day, I learn that my brother's girlfriend KNOWS GREENSEED. They had met before, her son apparently kept trying to mess with his wheelchair, lol

Freaky coincidence #3:

I had planned to visit greenseed, then go to my brother's dojo after for a class. Turns out the dojo is RIGHT NEXT TO greenseed's apartment.

I mean WTF, right???

Bizarre. I'm no mathematician but that seems all like crazy odds to me

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:39 pm

Greenseed is a top shelf dude, believe that folks. For sure my new #1 best quadraplegic friend :D

We drank a bottle of wine over some ace discussions. He has a library that would make most people here @ this forum salivate, all kinds of great stuff from quality conspiracy/history to sacred geometry.

his pad. My place would probably look similar if I wasn't married lol:

( i just noticed the flag says 'Satori Movement'... I have some shirts with that on it its a great phrase)

Then like a fuckin Boss, this chick comes over to cut his hair, and she is cool/hot AF, lol. World-traveller expert weed-trimmer/hair cutter snowboard chick. She turned greenseed from ringo starr to keanu reeves in less than half an hour, lol More great talk, really bright and positive person:

Then the three of us went out for appetizers together, and then we split.

A really great and positive visit. I still don't know what all those coincidences mean but maybe its not up to us to know, or maybe we won't see till some time ahead. Greenseed is an inspiration, facing his challenges like a warrior and appreciating the wonder of life. Everyone in the coincidence-triangle loves him tons and I can see why

Keep being great dude, till we meet again

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:46 pm

Greeseed said he will invite the hair cutter chick to drop by, if she does you cats be nice eh? She is good people and has access to huge crops of herb in several countries

:D

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:09 am

She's got fat arms.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 5:41 am

No she doesnt you malnutritioned cunt

Greenseed seems like good people. Dont steal anything from him Mas, we've lost enough members of your sticky fingers already.

greenseed

Postby greenseed » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:15 am

lol Vutu, are you implying Masat is a klepto? He only stole my heart, no homo, by being such a genuine dude. I had a great time in the short encounter we had. & som just because your into those twiggy thai broads doesnt mean 'ish. I will drop by your bros studio soon n track some dogshit on the mats hahaaaaaaaaaa cheers bro

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 6:59 am

greenseed wrote:lol Vutu, are you implying Masat is a klepto? He only stole my heart, no homo, by being such a genuine dude. I had a great time in the short encounter we had. & som just because your into those twiggy thai broads doesnt mean 'ish. I will drop by your bros studio soon n track some dogshit on the mats hahaaaaaaaaaa cheers bro

Galt's girlfriends tend to be grasshopper looking bitches who couldnt get a job wipping down tables on the second floor of nana plaza. He's white and in Thailand, I just dont get why he isnt banging tens daily??

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 01, 2017 12:53 pm

In BC/snowboard lingo, 'fat' means awesome/good.

what's this about sticky fingers? I don't think I've stolen anything since I was 6.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:31 pm

People steal. It's understandable. Don't worry about it boss. A little here and there shouldn't hurt him too much.

Cool pics!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:22 pm

^ nah. stealing is just bad karma imo

The only times its OK is when the opportunity just falls in your hands and the universe obviously wants you to have it... in which case its not stealing its a gift :D

Greenseed is the 2nd person from forum-land I've met IRL. The other was What, who I enjoyed meeting a lot and miss his posts.

Who's next?

Edge next time I go to Brasil? Uncle Mega next time I hit the coast? Luigi supposedly has kin nearby. Where the fuck is What, hope you're Ok bro.

PS: I still remember a quote greenseed dropped during our visit, went something like:

'show me a young person who isn't a liberal and I'll show you a cold heart. Show me an old person wh isn't a conservative and I'll show you an idiot.'

LOL some deep truths there methinks :D

Return to “Anarchy Zone”