There is hope for gooks and its fathers like this

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

There is hope for gooks and its fathers like this

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Dec 01, 2017 2:16 am

What he says about kids playing is so true, I live in one of the best climates on earth. We have huge play areas in our complex, a swimming pool and a nature reserve out the back complete with creek and waterfall and you see zero gook kids using any of it.

The only kids besides mine that have free play time here are the whites, street shitters and bomb makers and they are a small minority anyway cause this place is 90% gook/chink/slaphead

How the fuck do chink parents think they have a right to steal their kids childhoods like this is beyond me, K-Gooks steal half their kids childhood weekends by sticking them in church all day every Sunday. Its child abuse imo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:33 am

Someone should make a Chinese adaptation of Huckleberry Finn.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:36 am

PS : vid is down

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Dec 01, 2017 3:46 am

Masato wrote:Someone should make a Chinese adaptation of Huckleberry Finn.

I liked family guy's take on it.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:23 pm

Whats funny is I meet ppl here all the time saying how they want to emigrate so their kids can have a childhood and not spend all their time in school and tutorial centers. Then when they do emigrate to the west, what do they do? Put their kids in turorial centers. Oy vey.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 04, 2017 7:20 pm

^ lol rings true

My kids had an asian piano teacher for a while whose philosophy was; 'there is no progress without tears'

Her kids could play high level concertos by age 9, she forced them to practice like 3 hours a day but you could tell they hated it.

I remember another asian girl in highschool who would freak out of she didn't get 100% on things. Always thought that was really unbalanced

Why you think this is apparently typical of asian families to push their kids so hard, put so much pressure on them academically? Is it because competition for jobs/education in Asia is so high?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 05, 2017 1:15 am

The problem with gooks isnt that they dont have the genetics to be creative, the problem is a lack of free thought and play in their younger years.

Gook kids who do posses creativity have that stunted by their parents and all the cramming they go through.

My good friend's (Korean) son does 6 hours of tutoring each Saturday, there are days we go around for lunch and my kids play with his stuff while he studies, sometimes he will come down and say hello then go back up to study then come down for lunch then be sent back to his room. My kids dont even get to play with him because he hasnt finished the work his worthless housewife mother sets for him ON TOP of the tutor's extra work.

This woman can barley read and write in hangook, stays at home, never had a career of her own but feels placed to be setting out his work for him??

Anyway I digress, the issue is not genetic but cultural. FFS East asia has hardly contributed to Mathematics in any meaningful way. You telling me that none of these kids who score 100% in each math test couldnt be more innovative if they were given more free reign? sure a LOT would bomb out due to distractions but the few with the gift wouldnt and would excel.

Problem with chinks is that while they have hive minds they dont give a fuck about society, Kevin Lee MUST get that doctorate so his pan faced mother can gloat and because she and her floor sanding hubby havent worked in the real world they hold no value to post tertiary education vocational success. Its all about the school and the letters after their name then its off to K-Town to work as fucking migration agents or after hours office cleaners.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:04 am

Agree 100% with Vutu ^. That is a very Hellfire science bitch post.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Dec 05, 2017 6:29 am

I'm not so sure that it's all cultural Vutu. Practices like these are the product of a very ancient culture and way of life literally thousands of years in the making. There is every chance that despite your best efforts your kids will find themselves hanging out at the public library just because the atmosphere somehow attracts them. Maybe you've already observed them gazing longingly at the protractors at the department store while out shopping? It starts innocently enough I expect, next thing you know they're falling asleep on a stack of books in a study cubicle at the local library.

But good luck.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 05, 2017 7:05 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:I'm not so sure that it's all cultural Vutu. Practices like these are the product of a very ancient culture and way of life literally thousands of years in the making. There is every chance that despite your best efforts your kids will find themselves hanging out at the public library just because the atmosphere somehow attracts them. Maybe you've already observed them gazing longingly at the protractors at the department store while out shopping? It starts innocently enough I expect, next thing you know they're falling asleep on a stack of books in a study cubicle at the local library.

But good luck.

My kids? nah man they have been raised the in the Aussie way of life (Doctrine of She'll be right mate See https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/She%27ll_be_right)

There are sprinklings of Fijian and Korean in them for sure, definately more Fijian since my family constists of hundreds here in Sydney vs their mother's one distant cousin. Anyways Id kinda be happy if they did hang out in the library but we all know that once their mother's friends gook kids hit HS little Vutu aint gonna be accepted by the lame Korean kids club at their school owing to their dark skin (YES!) no Fijians around here so theyll be raised with white kids (yes!?)

So do you reckon all that Chinamen cramming is genetic? you could be onto something, I read that in ancient China public officials were tested on their abilities to route learn huge volumes of text and recite them on comand. Thats gooks through and through, works well for areas like medicine (but not research work) but not so much in say politics or law (where gooks dont play outside of gookland)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”