Please support my new forum

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Please support my new forum

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:55 pm

Also name my screen name on the OG, just a hint will do since theyre watching us

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 1:57 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Also name my screen name on the OG, just a hint will do since theyre watching us

No, I don't want to give you up.

Much as you despise me, I like your work.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:00 pm

I will say though that we have interacted in some threads. If I'm wrong, oh well.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:01 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Yeah why? wanna get me banned again?

Again? I never got you banned, I don't care where you post and I think it's dumb you've been banned from EY and TMMAC.

I just recognised your style and thought it was you.

Nah I meant banned from the OG, its been like 32 times or some shit. Can you get me a secure account there? you know given youre a red over there?

Also how the fuck do you smoke half an oz in a few days??

https://themmacommunity.com/threads/no-weed-tonight-hello-jack-daniels.43806/

Oh and I'm no longer a red namer, fuckers took it off me because people complained when they saw the red name, I always made sure not to show it in the past, I'm slipping. I've written to Kirik but he's gone silent.

And it wasn't a few days, it was like 5 days and I was on holidays.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:14 pm

Redneck wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Also name my screen name on the OG, just a hint will do since theyre watching us

No, I don't want to give you up.

Much as you despise me, I like your work.

I dont despise you, you are my constant in a world of ever changing variables bro

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:16 pm

Redneck wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Again? I never got you banned, I don't care where you post and I think it's dumb you've been banned from EY and TMMAC.

I just recognised your style and thought it was you.

Nah I meant banned from the OG, its been like 32 times or some shit. Can you get me a secure account there? you know given youre a red over there?

Oh and I'm no longer a red namer, fuckers took it off me because people complained when they saw the red name, I always made sure not to show it in the past, I'm slipping. I've written to Kirik but he's gone silent.

Yeah I tried to make friends with that cunt on facebook but I think he knows who I am IRL haha must be all those blue names eh? of cource they cant see our credit card details right?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:18 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Yeah I tried to make friends with that cunt on facebook but I think he knows who I am IRL haha must be all those blue names eh? of cource they cant see our credit card details right?

Yeah right, hahahah.

A mate of mine, who became Roy at Fightsport (RIP), bought the Fighter's Notebook from them in like 1999. A couple of years later he was trolling on the forum and they posted his personal details in the thread.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Redneck wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Redneck wrote:

Yeah right, hahahah.

A mate of mine, who became Roy at Fightsport (RIP), bought the Fighter's Notebook from them in like 1999. A couple of years later he was trolling on the forum and they posted his personal details in the thread.

haha what cunts. Good thing these days is if you do get doxed its easy to throw off IRL if caught out. Just change a few details like Chopper Read used to say. Say if your in banking say insurance, bricklayer IRL? Carpenter, Yugoslav wife, actually shes Russian but close enough

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:24 pm

Hey do you remember that poster fearless Thinker?

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Mon Jan 15, 2018 2:26 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Hey do you remember that poster fearless Thinker?

Vaguely yes, was that you?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”