Evil Yoshida's Forum Of Death

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Evil Yoshida's Forum Of Death

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:49 am

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:16 am

LOL Ctard still posts? I thought he went off to start FS 3.0 and no one bothered posting? That was years ago so my memory is hazy

Also why is a mod reporting a post? I dont follow here

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:31 am

Mullet Tard wrote:I signed up for his forum but he never approved me, what a nerd

Looks like you managed to alert them somehow. They seem to think you are HA lol.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jun 01, 2018 5:01 am

My greatest accomplishment was making EY go the twitter authorisation route

"Option 1 (most efficient)

Step 1: Register your account details and username.

Step 2: Add me on twitter @evilyoshida and notify me with your username.

Step 3: I will approve you within 1-2 days.

Option 2

Step 1: Register your account details and username.

Step 2: Hang out at the site and I will spot your username and register you.

Option 3

Step 1: Notify a member you know here of your intent to sign up and tell him your intended username.

Step 2: Once we get the message I will create an account for you immediately."

http://www.evilyoshida.com/announcement-3.html

"Oh Vutu is so stupid he logged on via his work's server!"

"We know Vutu's IP!! WE HAVE IT!!!"

You have what I gave you faggots and nothing more, what's funny is how they went all IP tracer hitech on finding me when the smart folk like say Ben IIRC just added me as a friend from Galt's FB friends list. WORST KEPT "SECRET"! hahaha

I tricked EY and Co into approving no less than 5 fake accounts up until 2015 including IndenturedDawg (jesus need anymore clues you dumb shits?) and he basically shut down options 2 & 3 because he knows that anyone can literally get an IP based out of anywhere that has net connections.

Now twice ive tricked EY into approving me via twitter then told him how much of a tard he is via PM cause there wasnt any point posting since HA, Speedy Gonzales and Antidis weren't there to play with anyway.

FUCK arguing with EY's alts, Dung Johnson and Retard, whats the point? if I wanted that level of play Id banter with my 8 year old son.

At this point Emily.com is finished, the spastic banned HA who was the one person capable of a) putting up with all the asian incel whining there and b) keeping people from falling asleep.

Dung does a good job.

Jesus christ thats it? who else is there?

I guess Megatherium could head over and play some calypo

Anyway here's my bad to yellow, Dung over to you bro

https://www.reddit.com/user/Asian-incel

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jun 01, 2018 6:39 am

LOL EY is over there arguing that some Kpop band made #1 on the billboards because "Western women love them"

Yeah nothing to do with the massive (YOUNG) asian communities and their buying power in Western countries, yep nothing at all a bunch of MIranda Kerr looking white girls are fingering their assholes at the thought of this (this is an actual pic of the group BTS that EY claims western women are fawning over)..

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Jun 01, 2018 7:42 am

LMAO what a stupid twat.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Jun 01, 2018 4:07 pm

Tween girls here love K-pop, I have seen this first hand, several of my students are nuts for that stuff.

I don't understand what you guys are saying about it hard to sign up, wouldn't EY WANT new members?

if anyone wants my account there I am open for negotiations :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:06 pm

Masato wrote:Tween girls here love K-pop, I have seen this first hand, several of my students are nuts for that stuff.

Tween girls who are into coloring in, yeah maybe. My daughter is a tween and thinks its shite. LOL we recently went through the airport baggage xray process and a bag (floral pattern) came out of order and the security bitch said "It might be one of those lady's back there" when my daughter said the bag wasnt her's to which Princess Vutu replies "Who says it's a lady's? it could belong to those guy's" and points to a bunch of chinese tourists dudes behind us with a shit eating grin on her face. HAHA fucking gold I tell ya. Totally true, it did belong to one of them.

I shit you not, the pre teen girls at my kid's school which is like 50% chinese, 20% Korean are already commenting on how feminine asian boys are.

Last weekend she had a party to attend, I said jokingly "You can go but only if there's no boys there" her and her friend reply "If there's boys its just gonna be asian boys, the other boys wouldnt come to a girl's party"

Masato wrote:I don't understand what you guys are saying about it hard to sign up, wouldn't EY WANT new members?

Again, youre a great guy masato, thanks for having me here but you are slow as fuck.

Masato wrote:if anyone wants my account there I am open for negotiations :D

Probably wasnt a good idea right there

jho

Postby jho » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:26 pm

Som-pong, I see that you managed to get signed-up under the name Skookum Charlie. Good choice.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sat Jun 02, 2018 8:56 pm

Lol you inbred basement dwelling cretin. Why would I bother?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”