Telephone Terrorism

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Telephone Terrorism

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:27 pm

Hey all

Some guy made my wife cry today on the phone, had a pretty elaborate scam claiming to be CRA (Canada Revenue Agency)... had a file number, a website etc saying she owed 3Gs and threatening she would be is serious shit if she didn't log in to the site and make a payment. I knew what it was right away and intervened but they were slick enough to get her really shaken up, said they would start seizing assets etc

My sister-in-law told another story how some people in Brasil called and said they had kidnapped a family member, had someone screaming in the background etc and instructed to get money and drop off at a certain place right away if they wanted to see her again. Turned out it was fake but they almost got her, she was already going to the bank and everything ready to follow orders.

Nasty, nasty shit.

My wife gave the number to the police and they said there is little/nothing they can do, usually these operations are based in India and they have all kinds of phone re-routing systems to hide their tracks.

What kind of people do this? How mean!! seriously what kind of cold fucking heart must you have to terrorize people's emotions and rob them of their shit? I wonder how many people they successfully scam. My wife is pretty smart and they almost got her, how many poor old ladies would do it? $$$thousands a day I imagine :(

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sat Dec 09, 2017 6:28 pm

Mean people suck.
Mean people suck.
Mean people suck.
Mean people suck.
They Suck!
They Suck!
They Suck!
They Suck!
Mean people suck.
Mean people suck.
Mean people suck.
Mean people suck.
They suck!
They suck!
They suck!

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Dec 09, 2017 7:30 pm

That's fucked up
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Dec 10, 2017 12:43 am

Masato wrote:Hey all

Some guy made my wife cry today on the phone, had a pretty elaborate scam claiming to be CRA (Canada Revenue Agency)... had a file number, a website etc saying she owed 3Gs and threatening she would be is serious shit if she didn't log in to the site and make a payment. I knew what it was right away and intervened but they were slick enough to get her really shaken up, said they would start seizing assets etc

My sister-in-law told another story how some people in Brasil called and said they had kidnapped a family member, had someone screaming in the background etc and instructed to get money and drop off at a certain place right away if they wanted to see her again. Turned out it was fake but they almost got her, she was already going to the bank and everything ready to follow orders.

Nasty, nasty shit.

My wife gave the number to the police and they said there is little/nothing they can do, usually these operations are based in India and they have all kinds of phone re-routing systems to hide their tracks.

What kind of people do this? How mean!! seriously what kind of cold fucking heart must you have to terrorize people's emotions and rob them of their shit? I wonder how many people they successfully scam. My wife is pretty smart and they almost got her, how many poor old ladies would do it? $$$thousands a day I imagine :(

Phone scammers bilked my 80 year old neighbor out of 25,000 dollars, drained her savings account and then ran up another 15,000 in debt. She'll never pay back the damned bank, just live a little poorer for the rest cf her days. This happened earlier this year but she only just told me about it.

Fuck. I wish they had called me first. These scammers don't last five seconds on the line with me lol.
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”