Error message

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Error message

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Dec 22, 2017 5:59 pm

LOL I missed the one of the security questions then when I couldnt register I thought that this was all a ploy to get me to sign out so I could be quietly banned from here.

Reminds me of when the neighbourhood kids used to trick me so they could leave me behind when they went on their group BMX rides cause I was such a cunt, I always did manage to find them eventually and pretend I didnt know I wasnt wanted around just like now haha

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:09 pm

OK I just activated it, Looks like its working, no?

So what was up with the mystery MMAC guest? lol

LOL imagining Vutu riding around on BMX's and trying to continually steer the discussions to some kind of racist crap :

thanks for checking it Vutu much appreciated, let me know if you saw anything buggy about the process, I tried to make it super easy but then we got bot raided so my web guy had to tighten it up

FuckMasatoToys

Postby FuckMasatoToys » Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Masato wrote:OK I just activated it, Looks like its working, no?

So what was up with the mystery MMAC guest? lol

LOL imagining Vutu riding around on BMX's and trying to continually steer the discussions to some kind of racist crap :

thanks for checking it Vutu much appreciated, let me know if you saw anything buggy about the process, I tried to make it super easy but then we got bot raided so my web guy had to tighten it up

I am a bot.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”