Air Force UFO vid

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Air Force UFO vid

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 18, 2017 10:30 pm

not bad:

footage from a Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet showing an aircraft surrounded by some kind of glowing aura traveling at high speed and rotating as it moves. The Navy pilots can be heard trying to understand what they are seeing. “There’s a whole fleet of them,” one exclaims. Defense officials declined to release the location and date of the incident.)

note; the subtitles say '120 miles', but I found somewhere he says instead; '120 knots'

A good friend of mine I visited last Sturday night went on for a bit about the US BLACK BUDGET. I have also seen info to this, that trillions go 'missing' every year into undeclared, unaudited, untraceable black budget military operations and that no one knows what is being done with the money. What is being done with such unfathomable funds?? Seriously, I am guessing it doesn't take trillions per year to keep kicking the shit out of a few 3rd world muslim countries.

I have thought about this many times and have concluded that whatever these funds are going to must be some project or endeavor of HUGE, epic proportions. They must be DOING something, and who knows what. My friend speculates there may be all kinds of fuckin space battles an shit lol that we have no idea about, us down here not knowing anything & thinking our latest spacecrafts are still wrapped in gold foil :D

seriously man. Makes ya wonder

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Dec 19, 2017 8:01 am

Now THIS is interesting

Sakuraba is nothing but a fake fighter chink flowerboy

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Dec 20, 2017 11:50 am

Masato wrote:not bad:

footage from a Navy F/A-18 Super Hornet showing an aircraft surrounded by some kind of glowing aura traveling at high speed and rotating as it moves. The Navy pilots can be heard trying to understand what they are seeing. “There’s a whole fleet of them,” one exclaims. Defense officials declined to release the location and date of the incident.)

note; the subtitles say '120 miles', but I found somewhere he says instead; '120 knots'

A good friend of mine I visited last Sturday night went on for a bit about the US BLACK BUDGET. I have also seen info to this, that trillions go 'missing' every year into undeclared, unaudited, untraceable black budget military operations and that no one knows what is being done with the money. What is being done with such unfathomable funds?? Seriously, I am guessing it doesn't take trillions per year to keep kicking the shit out of a few 3rd world muslim countries.

I have thought about this many times and have concluded that whatever these funds are going to must be some project or endeavor of HUGE, epic proportions. They must be DOING something, and who knows what. My friend speculates there may be all kinds of fuckin space battles an shit lol that we have no idea about, us down here not knowing anything & thinking our latest spacecrafts are still wrapped in gold foil :D

seriously man. Makes ya wonder

http://www.businessinsider.com/pentagon-acknowledges-program-investigating-ufos-2017-12

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/16/us/politics/pentagon-program-ufo-harry-reid.html

https://sciencealert.com/the-pentagon-spent-us-22-million-on-a-shadowy-program-to-investigate-ufos

https://gizmodo.com/uh-so-the-pentagon-spent-22-million-on-a-mysterious-u-1821359187
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Anarchy Zone”