Latady Island Google Map Anomaly

Politics, History, & 'Conspiracy'
Canuckster

Re: Latady Island Google Map Anomaly

Postby Canuckster » Sun Dec 31, 2017 9:39 pm

Don't forget about the piri reis map

http://www.ancientdestructions.com/piri ... ntarctica/
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Alfredo

Postby Alfredo » Wed Jan 03, 2018 1:11 pm

Masato wrote:Here is another Antarctica story I found:

Apparently there is a remote island near Antarctica called BOUVET ISLAND

This also apparently has anomalies when searched on Google Maps.

Some interesting things/rumors about this Island I've found:

1. There is a top internet source coming from that Island, specifically tracked cyber-attack cases. Apparently some group that tracks cyber attacks has determined a huge volume of them coming from the island (or something to this effect, I don't understand that language)

2. There are some unexplained seismic activity at that location, earthquakes where there shouldn't be or something like this

3. The Island is close to where the 'Vela Incident', when in 1979 multiple accounts of a huge flash of light (nuclear in size/intensity) was witnesed and recorded

4. QAnon dropped a bunch of stuff on this Island recently, alluding to it as an important location for the cabal

5. Island is identified on Bing Maps not with a coastline, but a pentagon

7. There is another mystery about a boat in the middle of Bouvet Island, will watch soon.

This is a cool rabbit hole, lol

I always thought there is something really fishy about Antarctica;

- odd behavior of everyone after WWII
- UFO sightings
- mysterious missions
- sudden 'Hands Off' policy implemented worldwide
- heavy Rockefeller/UN control
- Rothschild Island
- That weird Hollywood trend where a flood of high-budget productions about Antarctica being nothing but penguins
- no-fly-zones
- etc

A few years ago Norse- live cyber attack tracker- showed the majority of global hacking was done from this little remote uninhabited island. A whole lot of other weird shit too, HAARP attaks etc. I thought it was gonna blow up, it really interested me and it's always stuck with me but I've never heard anyone mention anything about it ever since.
Some further reading here, they suggest it also doubles as a nuclear fallout safe haven but I think that's taking it a bit far but it's a good read none the less.
http://www.oneworldofnations.com/2015/0 ... rters.html

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:45 pm

^ yes it is strange, no?

What's more strange is that the story just sort of dies there... no one was able to follow up and figure out what exactly is there.

I think the idea that Antarctica is just a barren wasteland that the nations cooperate with for purely scientific research purposes is likely a complete crock of shit. There is video footage of Admiral Byrd openly admitting that there are endless natural resources there, but no one doing anything about it? Hell just considering that a major part of the mapped territory is named after the Rockefellers whould tell ya something, lol. The other island called Rothschild Island. All that hype and fuss after WWII.

There is definitely some major story going on down there, completely blacked out from public perception. Wonder if Morgan Freeman will narrate another Oscar Winning billion dollar documentary on penguins. Happy Feet y'all!!

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:35 pm

Heard yesterday someone claiming that MOST of Antarctica is named after Royalty

I know of the Rockefeller Plateau/Mountains, and Rothschild Island but now I'm wondering what the other official names are of the geography, and if its true that they are all or mostly Royal Aristocratic names

will research later, post if you beat me to it

The Anti-Archon

Postby The Anti-Archon » Mon Jan 08, 2018 3:43 pm

It's obviously where Ed Harris controls our Truman Show reality...

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Dec 19, 2021 3:54 pm

Some weird updates on Antarctica:

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Dec 19, 2021 4:57 pm

Holy shit, omicron islands?Really?

Edit:

Executive committee range? Either were being trolled or this is some wacky bullshit
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Dec 19, 2021 5:00 pm

Great thread, there's definitely something worth investigating here.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Dec 20, 2021 5:04 pm

Canuckster wrote:Great thread, there's definitely something worth investigating here.

Yes. The problem is that we have so little info, yet it incites all kinds of very far-out possibilities/theories WTF is really happening there.

Whatever it is I don't think it's likely to be insignificant. I really think the mystery of Antarctica is an absolute key part in the total truth of things. I really hope we can get some hard facts on it someday, any info is so scarce but at the same time so huge

I can speculate a bunch of thoughts but really don't have enough to give credibility to anything
strange topic

Luigi

Postby Luigi » Wed Dec 29, 2021 4:34 am

Not really surprised random uninhabited islands are named after royalty and Greek letters. I wonder if there is a Xi island lol

Return to “The Grand Chessboard”