If you dont believe in Christ watch this compelling vid

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

If you dont believe in Christ watch this compelling vid

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:22 am

My god that verbal IQ is just cringeworthy.

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:04 pm

I read the whole bible cover to cover when I was a lad. Before that, I was a full on God-boy. After I read the good books through and through, I had way too many questions the Church couldn't answer. They were glad to have me gone. The Bible is chock full of full total insanity, and that's how we began! Seriously, some parts are just beyond belief.

Whatever faith you follow, you should read the Scriptures of your faith, cover to cover. It's a real red pill.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Jan 31, 2018 9:35 pm

Winnson wrote:I read the whole bible cover to cover when I was a lad. Before that, I was a full on God-boy. After I read the good books through and through, I had way too many questions the Church couldn't answer. They were glad to have me gone. The Bible is chock full of full total insanity, and that's how we began! Seriously, some parts are just beyond belief.

Whatever faith you follow, you should read the Scriptures of your faith, cover to cover. It's a real red pill.

Yeah ive read the bible twice for school (Catholic) and its full of shit (more on that later its too early), also the first half isn't meant to apply anymore, unless its convenient. lol

Winnson

Postby Winnson » Fri Feb 02, 2018 4:33 pm

A lot of stuff I didn't understand, but as soon as I got to where the people of Sodom and Gomorrah wanted to rape the angels, God turned Lot's wife into a pillar of salt, so Lot fucked his daughters one right after the other because they gave him some wine, I had some serious questions. That book is fucking crazy. Then you have Revelations in the New Testament. Trippy, trippy shit. I suggest everyone read all the scriptures our Semitic religions follow. Real fucked up shit. Seriously.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”