Looks like Im gonna be doing some time wont be around for a while

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Looks like Im gonna be doing some time wont be around for a while

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:22 pm

Masato wrote:Are these your kin, Vutu? is this from your village? is that how you grew up?

(serious)

My people https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pitjantjatjara

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:32 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:Are these your kin, Vutu? is this from your village? is that how you grew up?

(serious)

Wow. My people also come from an ancient hunting and gathering tradition. It looks like you and I are practically brothers Vutu.

And Galt too. He's, like, a first cousin or something... :D
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:57 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

(serious)

Wow. My people also come from an ancient hunting and gathering tradition. It looks like you and I are practically brothers Vutu.

And Galt too. He's, like, a first cousin or something... :D

Hunting and gathering is in our DNA, we work our cushy corporate drone jobs stuck in our cubicles only to save up every penny we have to travel to a far away land and fish, hunt and explore.

Obviously men who travel to Paris to go window shopping and visit museums have something wrong with them thats replicating the females original role which was to pick berries and leaves to sustain the camp until the men got back with the real food.

We think clearer in nature too, often when im proof reading some bullshit manual/proposal/counterprop blah blah ill walk to this place which is a 3 min walk from my front door, well lets just say I get through half a ciggie by the time I get there and will work through the doc/s while sitting at the top of this.

waterfall.JPG
waterfall.JPG (42.18 KiB) Viewed 3316 times

Something about the smell of nature, sound of the bubbling water, asshole birds singing and the self promise to light up my spliff once I get the job done.. gets the job done.

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Wed Feb 21, 2018 12:06 pm

There are many physiological benefits from being out in nature, it is even more powerful if you are barefoot. I'll post a video on this if I can find it.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Wed Feb 21, 2018 1:02 pm

Just stepping into the forest for the first time in a while, the moment you're a certain distance from the road you can feel the serenity just wash over you. Spend a while and it becomes quite rejuvenating. It never fails, a few fish are a bonus.
el rey del mambo

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Feb 21, 2018 4:32 pm

Ethan Allen wrote:There are many physiological benefits from being out in nature, it is even more powerful if you are barefoot. I'll post a video on this if I can find it.

Are you referring to what some call 'grounding'? I do remember a vid explaining how actual contact with the earth/dirt like balances your magnetic/electric charge or something like that. Most shoes are made of rubber which cancels this charge

I'm no scientist I didn't understand but know that it does feel great to walk outside barefoot. The guy in the vid if I remember even suggested to bury yourself in the dirt sometimes for medicinal value, says they treat various ailments like this, very interesting

I haven't been far away in nature or on a mountain etc for a long time. Need to make it happen again. Have a small forest here that's great but to really get out where the nature is Boss that is cool for sure different experience. See what fucks bring their cellphones lol

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Feb 21, 2018 11:23 pm

Masato wrote:
Ethan Allen wrote:There are many physiological benefits from being out in nature, it is even more powerful if you are barefoot. I'll post a video on this if I can find it.

Are you referring to what some call 'grounding'? I do remember a vid explaining how actual contact with the earth/dirt like balances your magnetic/electric charge or something like that. Most shoes are made of rubber which cancels this charge

I'm no scientist I didn't understand but know that it does feel great to walk outside barefoot. The guy in the vid if I remember even suggested to bury yourself in the dirt sometimes for medicinal value, says they treat various ailments like this, very interesting

I haven't been far away in nature or on a mountain etc for a long time. Need to make it happen again. Have a small forest here that's great but to really get out where the nature is Boss that is cool for sure different experience. See what fucks bring their cellphones lol

"Environmental medicine generally addresses environmental factors with a negative impact on human health. However, emerging scientific research has revealed a surprisingly positive and overlooked environmental factor on health: direct physical contact with the vast supply of electrons on the surface of the Earth. Modern lifestyle separates humans from such contact. The research suggests that this disconnect may be a major contributor to physiological dysfunction and unwellness. Reconnection with the Earth's electrons has been found to promote intriguing physiological changes and subjective reports of well-being. Earthing (or grounding) refers to the discovery of benefits—including better sleep and reduced pain—from walking barefoot outside or sitting, working, or sleeping indoors connected to conductive systems that transfer the Earth's electrons from the ground into the body. This paper reviews the earthing research and the potential of earthing as a simple and easily accessed global modality of significant clinical importance."

Read more https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3265077/

Thats a legit source.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”