The perfect female human being (link no pics)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: The perfect female human being (link no pics)

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 08, 2018 1:53 am

Masato wrote:I really need to get my wife a nice wrestling mask

So what youre over the brown paper bag she's been using all these years?

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 08, 2018 8:33 pm

If she wore a bag I would draw a sexy Mexican Luchadora mask on it with markers

:D

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:06 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 21, 2018 1:38 am

LOL

I just had this sent to me, I only barely follow the normal olympics so I had no idea that this girl was considered THE hottie of the winter/special olympics

https://www.instagram.com/chloekimsnow/?hl=en

First of all shes just 17, how young are these weirdos going to go?

Secondly she resembles a lizard in the face and has the body of gumby. The only thing she has going for her is her complexion. Perfect mocha colour, not too black, not too white just right.

The media wants us to either applause plus size (fatty) models or rake thin no ass gumbys.

Now compare young Chloe to the WOMAN in my OP.. of course feminists dont want us to like her because her physique requires hard work in the gym and a planned diet or straight one in a million genetics (which means its not "fair" WAAAAAAA!)

Also enough with the teen thing, they are kids FFS

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:25 am

Vutulaki wrote:LOL

I just had this sent to me, I only barely follow the normal olympics so I had no idea that this girl was considered THE hottie of the winter/special olympics

Secondly she resembles a lizard in the face and has the body of gumby. The only thing she has going for her is her complexion. Perfect mocha colour, not too black, not too white just right.

The media wants us to either applause plus size (fatty) models or rake thin no ass gumbys.

Now compare young Chloe to the WOMAN in my OP.. of course feminists dont want us to like her because her physique requires hard work in the gym and a planned diet or straight one in a million genetics (which means its not "fair" WAAAAAAA!)

Wouldn't fuck her with your dick. I think women are the most beautiful age 17-20.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 21, 2018 9:15 am

Som-Pong wrote:

Wouldn't fuck her with your dick. I think women are the most beautiful age 17-20.

You wouldnt fuck the chic in my OP or flatty the teenage pan face?

Either would be an improvement on what you bang on the reg, I also adjust your score down due to you being a WHITE (haha) man in Asia, you have no excuses.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:14 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:

You wouldnt fuck the chic in my OP or flatty the teenage pan face?

Either would be an improvement on what you bang on the reg, I also adjust your score down due to you being a WHITE (haha) man in Asia, you have no excuses.

No2 obviously.
When I've sorted everything out I'll land myself a general's daughter or something.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:18 am

Good news, how was Shogun? Did you watch it in an open air cinema?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Mar 21, 2018 10:49 am

Vutulaki wrote:Good news, how was Shogun? Did you watch it in an open air cinema?

Mini series from 1980. It's great, still have 2 more episodes.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:29 pm

Som-Pong wrote: I think women are the most beautiful age 17-20.

problem with that age is that they are usually still quite dumb/inexperienced

Women don't usually get interesting or develop any real character imo until at least late 20's. If a woman can enter their 30's and not already gone crazy/starting to bring herself into focus they become way sexier. Since I hit 40 suddenly my attraction preference jumped like a decade, women I used to think were hot just look like kids to me now.

Not gonna say physicality doesn't matter, but intelligence and character etc is becoming way more crucial. A girl can be a physical 10 but if she is dumb or bitchy it changes everything

Return to “Anarchy Zone”