What do you listen to while you work or study?

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: What do you listen to while you work or study?

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 05, 2018 10:28 am

Chopin 9th nocturnal.

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Mon Mar 05, 2018 12:35 pm

- When needing a mental pump:

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:19 pm

This ones for you Mega, look up Tongan love songs its right up your alley

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

This ones for you Mega, look up Tongan love songs its right up your alley

Notebook nay wau

evil-kungfool

Postby evil-kungfool » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:47 am

Vutulaki wrote:

I've been on these lofi hiphop channels while at work too.

Its one of the most popular things on youtube right now.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 07, 2018 5:34 am

evil-kungfool wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I've been on these lofi hiphop channels while at work too.

Its one of the most popular things on youtube right now.

Its pretty cool eh? without getting into it my work is split into two, words then numbers so contracts and a fuck load of SQLing and excel spreadsheeting and I find it really helpful for the latter.

When Im rewriting contracts (they arent actually contracts - mine are much longer than the average contract) I need silence or when proof reading I walk down to the creek and listen to it bubbling while I read. last week a bird shat all over my ipad while I was down there the fucking cunt

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Thu Mar 08, 2018 2:31 pm

Just wanted to thank you guys, I have REALLY been digging these lately...

I remember a buddy was tripping on these one night at his place and I loved it, but always forgot to check em on my own time. Been listening to them for a couple days now, getting lots done its super productive. There are tons! Haven't hit a bad one yet

Do you think would be as popular without all the cool anime visuals to go with them?? :D To be honest this was a big part that caught my eye, its a wicked stimulating combo.

Just be careful Vutu... tons of these are titled like: 'Feelings', 'Lonely', 'I miss you', etc... it could be a trick to subliminally cuck you :D :D :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:26 am

Masato wrote:Just wanted to thank you guys, I have REALLY been digging these lately...

I remember a buddy was tripping on these one night at his place and I loved it, but always forgot to check em on my own time. Been listening to them for a couple days now, getting lots done its super productive. There are tons! Haven't hit a bad one yet

Do you think would be as popular without all the cool anime visuals to go with them?? :D To be honest this was a big part that caught my eye, its a wicked stimulating combo.

Just be careful Vutu... tons of these are titled like: 'Feelings', 'Lonely', 'I miss you', etc... it could be a trick to subliminally cuck you :D :D :D

You could cuck a prime Churchill but you could never cuck a legend like me, mainly because I cant keep women long enough to be cucked.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:08 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:Just wanted to thank you guys, I have REALLY been digging these lately...

You could cuck a prime Churchill but you could never cuck a legend like me, mainly because I cant keep women long enough to be cucked.

Would you be able to tell your kids were yours if your wife cucked you with another abo?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 09, 2018 5:53 am

Canuckster wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Would you be able to tell your kids were yours if your wife cucked you with another abo?

Depends on the tribe, those Northern Abos are Somali in colour..

Return to “Anarchy Zone”