I cant wait to see my daughter do this to her mother

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Shinkicker

Re: I cant wait to see my daughter do this to her mother

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:48 am

Vutulaki wrote:I should STFU.

Nah, she needs to get her ass a job then.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:53 am

You have primary custody, are you paying her alimony? (I didn't read all the details) if she's able bodied and capable of work, she should gtfo to work like everyone else. Unless of course you like having her there as a safety net
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:59 am

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:I should STFU.

Nah, she needs to get her ass a job then.

Yep, I have a cousin who is a single mother not by choice her husband died of throat cancer at 32..

She gets majorly pissed whenever it comes up in conversation.

She works a 9-5 managing a branch of a building society (community not for profit members bank kidna thing) has two kids younger than mine and sends them both to a private school on her own coin.

Since she doesnt work she gets NOTHING besides a tax benefit, my ex hardly sees the kids now and still gets government handouts because she is still technically a "single mother"

Yeah so my cousins tax goes towards my exes cafe/churchie lifestyle lol in essence anyway.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:02 am

Canuckster wrote:You have primary custody, are you paying her alimony? (I didn't read all the details) if she's able bodied and capable of work, she should gtfo to work like everyone else. Unless of course you like having her there as a safety net

Nope no alimony, it doesnt exist here except when rich dudes pay their ex an amount to make them STFU (amazing how many mothers will walk out on their kids lives for a bit of $$)

I distinctly remember the mediators (both female working fulltime) turning on her in our second session before her gov supplied lawyer saved her ass by pointing out the fact that she is acting within the law and to leave their personal opinions out of it.

WTF have a mediation session and go by the letter of the law? I would have rather gone straight to court and saved time and money

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:04 am

Shinkicker so besides getting blazed, what are you going to be doing in cali? where are the boys going to stay?

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:22 am

Vutulaki wrote:Shinkicker so besides getting blazed, what are you going to be doing in cali? where are the boys going to stay?

My sister lives there. Me and mom are going.

Visit my ex-aunt (she was married to my step dad of 20 years), she is dying, I think. Sis has a friend with a limo service who is taking us for a day of winery visits, hit the beach, Find a Irish pub on St Patrick's Day. A day of recovery and then fly home.

The boys will stay here with their dad. He will have to work all the taxi and food shit out.
He's a little pissed I'm going too, I think. When I said that I was going, he mentioned that my car needs new tires. He usually buys them. Lol. My punishment, I guess.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:07 am

]
Vutulaki wrote:Shinkicker so besides getting blazed, what are you going to be doing in cali? where are the boys going to stay?

Vutu, just saw this over there and immediately thought of you. I hope your daughter does this shit to you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4CMPCmF ... e=youtu.be

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:15 am

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:15 am

Dammit

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:31 am

Shinkicker wrote:]

Vutu, just saw this over there and immediately thought of you. I hope your daughter does this shit to you.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO4CMPCmF ... e=youtu.be

My daughter probably resembles the chink behind the camera somewhat but no way she does anything that cringeworthy, she's not even a teen yet and when I showed her that just now she rolled her eyes and said "dad, thats so lame dont disrupt me to show me stuff like that again"

Im asking you to do the same bitch.

See how easy chinamen are startled? thats why they have yet to produce a badass army in history (Genghis Khan was white with red hair)

Return to “Anarchy Zone”