I cant wait to see my daughter do this to her mother

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

I cant wait to see my daughter do this to her mother

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:19 am

In the interest of gender equality haha

I have primary custody.

Ex is on her last warning not to indoctrinate the kids into the Korean brand of protestantism she follows (even the judge thought it is a joke), next time no more warnings she goes back to supervised visits only until each kid turns 12. This will mean that she will have to pay even more fortnightly.

Ex hasnt paid a dime in child support even though as of 15/02 she was meant to pay me a lump sum and then pay a fortnightly amount in line with the standard calculation.

Cant wait to see princess vutu kick the living shit out of her gook mother for being a shit cunt.

Dad in the video deserves everything he got and more imo

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:38 am

I'd kill my kid if he beat my ass like that.

Can't get any money if you are dead, you little shit.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:40 am

Shinkicker wrote:I'd kill my kid if he beat my ass like that.

Youd kill your kid for beating your ass for being a deadbeat mother? (not saying you're a deadbeat mum, just following the narrative)

Too bad for you that her dad (Me) would be moments away.. :)

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:22 pm

Deadbeat's chin is weaker than Overeems.

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Mar 11, 2018 3:33 am

Vutulaki wrote:

Youd kill your kid for beating your ass for being a deadbeat mother? (not saying you're a deadbeat mum, just following the narrative)

I just wasn't buying it. That struck me as a kid robbing his dad and using excuses.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:34 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

I just wasn't buying it. That struck me as a kid robbing his dad and using excuses.

Yeah you have a point but if dad was supporting him financially I doubt it would have come to that.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:20 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Yeah you have a point but if dad was supporting him financially I doubt it would have come to that.

Trust me when I say that you cannot support a teenager enough financially from their perspective. However, you may not experience this. My boys would rather do without than even ask their dad for money. However, they are constantly in my face with their hand out. Grrrrr....

This may be why I viewed this differently. My kids haven't resorted to physical violence but they use every aspect of emotional and mental warfare in their arsenal to rob me financially.

They are actually upset with me right now because I'm leaving Wednesday for California for a week.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 2:54 pm

Shinkicker wrote:Trust me when I say that you cannot support a teenager enough financially from their perspective.

Hmm well I wasnt raised in a blended (broken) home so I cant say but my parents were fucking TIGHT with money and by the time I was in my mid teens they were fucking loaded (bought homes in Sydney in the late 70's for around $60,000 a piece). Never once did I hold it against them but again I think youre replying in the context of being a sole custody single parent which Im still learning about.

Shinkicker wrote:However, you may not experience this.

Probably not, I dont have to say no to my kids when it comes to financial things. Example my daughter isnt even in her teens but after school on Fridays her and her friends walk to the local (tiny 2 level) mall (200m away from the school gates) - I should probably expand on this but cant be bothered. Anyhow She gets $50 every friday just for the after school mall trip. All I ask is that we have a chat about what she spends and whether it was a waste. So far she has $600ish saved up from her change and money she gets on weekends from me. Not bad eh?

Shinkicker wrote: My boys would rather do without than even ask their dad for money. However, they are constantly in my face with their hand out. Grrrrr....

Why is this? kinda weird, is your ex a deadbeat dad? have your boys given up on him?

Shinkicker wrote:This may be why I viewed this differently. My kids haven't resorted to physical violence but they use every aspect of emotional and mental warfare in their arsenal to rob me financially.

Sounds like you have at least primary custody and are a big part of their lives, thats totally different from what I take the dad in the vid to be. Maybe im wrong on both counts.

Shinkicker wrote:They are actually upset with me right now because I'm leaving Wednesday for California for a week.

Are you spending money on yourself for this trip that they need? Id think that through if I were you, you can take plenty of trips to Cali and spend your money on whatever you like once they are in University and have their own money and are old enough to not need you around. Just saying as an e-friend to think it through. We only get once shot at this and its hard enough in both our circumstances

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:34 pm

So, I can't take a vacation alone until their college fund is set?

Fuck that. Go ahead and mark me down as a dead beat mom then. It's either this much needed trip or they can all fuck off. Lol

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:44 pm

Vutulaki wrote:

Why is this? kinda weird, is your ex a deadbeat dad? have your boys given up on him?

Your daughter is lucky. I buy my kids expensive clothes and shoes, the latest xbox bullshit, and take them places. Anything else, I make them do chores for money. (I try this but it's mostly a lie, lol)

Oh, I'm still married. He pays for the house, insurance, and my car (a fucking Lincoln, his choice not mine). But the kids are my expense mostly. Except for rare things like paying for my son to go to National competition this year. But I'm paying to travel there and the lodgings.

Deadbeat? Nah, they think he hung the moon. They don't ask him for money because he says no. Lol

I can't seem to get the 'no' down. I grew up poor and want them to have everything.

I'm probably raising entitled assholes.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”