Quit weed :(

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Quit weed :(

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:16 am

So as some of you know I quit drinking some time ago, I had quit weed for 3 months before my custody battle cause I knew the ex would bring it up as ammo. test came back negative and after the second one (they made me take two in one week) I came straight home and blazed. I think her accusing me of that and me denying it and testing negative helped my argument that she is a compulsive liar and a christian nutcase helped me win.

Anywhoo Ive decided to quit again just cause..

Quitting alcohol has so many positives I cant even begin to list them but weed? practically nothing..

Pros;
I save like $25 per week (bought in 1/4 oz's)
Slightly clearer mind, I had a habit of forgetting the topic I was talking about and would have to spin what I was saying not to sound stupid when I did.
Can push a bit harder at the gym (which may or may not be the weed).
No longer have to store more chewing gum in my car than a gas station in case I come across a mobile drug testing unit when im driving.
The end.

Negatives.
Food sucks
Doing shit sucks - Took my son hiking to catch some fish for our tank today and normally I would smoke half a J to start then half before heading back and the whole thing would be amazing. Now its just "yeah great there's trees, oh awesome a rock, fuck this is taking ages, fuck he walks slow" etc etc
Hair trigger anger the first few days
Nothing to look forward to, knowing Id smoke that splif later got me through my days.

All in all this isnt worth it, ill give it a few months then fuck it im relapsing and smoking again.

Ciggies are next on my hit list.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:07 pm

Congrats?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:46 pm

A few months? Why even?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Sun Mar 11, 2018 5:40 am

My mind is a lot clearer when I don't smoke. Not worth the boredom though.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:11 am

Good luck Vutu, pot shouldn't be as hard as the booze to quit.

Cigs though, that's a whole other deal.
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:14 am

Diet Butcher wrote:A few months? Why even?

Just to test myself, also my dealer's (the one who witnessed my son's passport application photos haha) dog wants to kill me so every fucking time I go there I wear jeans over sweat pants in case it attacks. Lastly I want to get high school level stoned again.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 11, 2018 9:17 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:Good luck Vutu, pot shouldn't be as hard as the booze to quit.

Cigs though, that's a whole other deal.

Yeah pot is easy compared to booze for sure.. I laugh at my younger non alkie self who used to talk about "detoxing" from weed cause my palms smelt funny and were clammy.

Booze? my god that was hard at times..

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 13, 2018 6:36 pm

OP is nothing but TRUTH, lol

Except the part about gum. Gum won't hide nuthin, us stoners stink way worse to non-stoners than we will ever know, and also way worse than any gum can hope to mask.

I have been caught in many inappropriate situations smelling hella skunky. I only gave a fuck about a small few.

Honestly the only good reason I can think to stop is because I'm worried how much damage I'm doing to my lungs. Honestly I have no idea. Sometimes they feel like they are taking a beating, yet I can do 3 hrs of BJJ no problem. How black are they? Are they gonna break down too young in life? I don't know.

and don't say vaporizer.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Mar 14, 2018 1:55 am

Masato wrote:OP is nothing but TRUTH, lol

Except the part about gum. Gum won't hide nuthin, us stoners stink way worse to non-stoners than we will ever know, and also way worse than any gum can hope to mask.

I have been caught in many inappropriate situations smelling hella skunky. I only gave a fuck about a small few.

Honestly the only good reason I can think to stop is because I'm worried how much damage I'm doing to my lungs. Honestly I have no idea. Sometimes they feel like they are taking a beating, yet I can do 3 hrs of BJJ no problem. How black are they? Are they gonna break down too young in life? I don't know.

and don't say vaporizer.

Its not about the smell dude, we have mobile drug testing, every police vehicle in Australia is a mobile drug testing unit. They get you to scrape your tongue then test you for weed, coke, speed and some other shit on the spot. Everyone swears by kraft singles or chewing gum to beat the test. Fucked if im breaking out the kraft singles when getting pulled over, its easier to be already chewing gum then spit it on the ground before the cop approaches your window..

Return to “Anarchy Zone”