Going to Cuba for a week

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: Going to Cuba for a week

Postby Canuckster » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:43 pm

Thanks, am waiting in the airport for my plane, cuba is awesome.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:45 pm

Did you buy or read any of those books? (or the wine? :D)

Welcome back bro, its still fucking cold here

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:47 am

I bought the USA vs the Cuban five one and started a bit, it's an interesting story to be sure and the other one is the bay of pigs one. Seems to be the propaganda du jour down there, it was at all the airports we were at and anywhere we went.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:17 am

Dem beaches doh.

Goddamn

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 22, 2018 5:38 am

Canuckster wrote:Image

Dem beaches doh.

Goddamn

I drove to a beach on par with that in half an hour last Sunday afternoon. The ambient temp was 40c (105?) and the water was lovely.

Note to all, if you come to Sydney dont both with Bondi, it sucks, full of eurotrash trashing the place, gooks literally drowning left and right (what kinda IQ does one need to know you shouldnt swim if you cant???)

Anyways get to our Northern Beaches or Southern like Cronulla (location of our world famous race riots in 2005), Cronulla if you like the whole European cafe by the beach + proper waves and sand or Northern if fish and chips + world class waves and sand.

Sorry about the hijack, this was a PSA

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:34 am

[quote="Masato"]Here are the pics Canuckster sent me of stuff in the Gift Shop where he's at:

Nice hand sign on this cover, I'm sure it's a coincidence

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:24 pm

let us know if you read one, or even enough to just get what the tone of these writings is

For some reason I know like 3 people who just came back from Cuba, they all said great things. No Americans seems to be a popular feature, lol

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:27 pm

There were Americans at the Cuban airport when we landed, they were Cubans, just coming from miami, there was a planeload of them. These assholes just all went to the front of the line and cut in front of everyone, some right in front of me at the customs line. I was chirping the one guy, but he knew nobody would start anything, so he just stayed in line and basically said fu to everyone in line. Everyone was pissed. Other than that, everyone else was cool.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:16 pm

Canuckster wrote:There were Americans at the Cuban airport when we landed, they were Cubans, just coming from miami, there was a planeload of them. These assholes just all went to the front of the line and cut in front of everyone, some right in front of me at the customs line. I was chirping the one guy, but he knew nobody would start anything, so he just stayed in line and basically said fu to everyone in line. Everyone was pissed. Other than that, everyone else was cool.

If you guys bothered to watch the vid I posted you would have heard straight from Romero's mouth the Cuban exiles can now travel back to Cuba freely.

Ok Im answering a question no one asked, reading comprehension is not firing right now.

So Canuckster tell us about Cuban food. Just the normal Old El Paso burritos and tacos we have come to expect?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:48 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:There were Americans at the Cuban airport when we landed, they were Cubans, just coming from miami, there was a planeload of them. These assholes just all went to the front of the line and cut in front of everyone, some right in front of me at the customs line. I was chirping the one guy, but he knew nobody would start anything, so he just stayed in line and basically said fu to everyone in line. Everyone was pissed. Other than that, everyone else was cool.

If you guys bothered to watch the vid I posted you would have heard straight from Romero's mouth the Cuban exiles can now travel back to Cuba freely.

Ok Im answering a question no one asked, reading comprehension is not firing right now.

So Canuckster tell us about Cuban food. Just the normal Old El Paso burritos and tacos we have come to expect?

That would be Mexican food Vutu ;)
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”