Going to Cuba for a week

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Going to Cuba for a week

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 12:23 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:There were Americans at the Cuban airport when we landed, they were Cubans, just coming from miami, there was a planeload of them. These assholes just all went to the front of the line and cut in front of everyone, some right in front of me at the customs line. I was chirping the one guy, but he knew nobody would start anything, so he just stayed in line and basically said fu to everyone in line. Everyone was pissed. Other than that, everyone else was cool.

If you guys bothered to watch the vid I posted you would have heard straight from Romero's mouth the Cuban exiles can now travel back to Cuba freely.

Ok Im answering a question no one asked, reading comprehension is not firing right now.

So Canuckster tell us about Cuban food. Just the normal Old El Paso burritos and tacos we have come to expect?

That would be Mexican food Vutu ;)

Same shit, Cambodian and Thai are practically the same too.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:22 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

If you guys bothered to watch the vid I posted you would have heard straight from Romero's mouth the Cuban exiles can now travel back to Cuba freely.

Ok Im answering a question no one asked, reading comprehension is not firing right now.

So Canuckster tell us about Cuban food. Just the normal Old El Paso burritos and tacos we have come to expect?

That would be Mexican food Vutu ;)

Same shit, Cambodian and Thai are practically the same too.

You looking to get facefucked?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:03 am

the food was quite good no complaints, lots of variety on the resort, they had all manner of foods at the buffet with 3 different restaurants. it wasnt the best i've ever had but it was better than I expected.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:10 am

Canuckster wrote:So Canuckster tell us about Cuban food. Just the normal Old El Paso burritos and tacos we have come to expect?

the food was quite good no complaints, lots of variety on the resort, they had all manner of foods at the buffet with 3 different restaurants. it wasnt the best i've ever had but it was better than I expected.

Not whether you liked them or not, describe some of the dishes. What was their take on beans and rice?

Galt, its the same shit, get over it.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:33 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:So Canuckster tell us about Cuban food. Just the normal Old El Paso burritos and tacos we have come to expect?

Not whether you liked them or not, describe some of the dishes. What was their take on beans and rice?

Yeah, let me know about the Khmer tom yam.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:36 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Yeah, let me know about the Khmer tom yam.

Strawman

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:05 am

Vutulaki wrote:

beans and rice were beans and rice, i dont think the stuff on the resort is what the locals eat. its typically kind of bland, not spicy at all, but flavorful and very well made. everything else is kind of a cuban take on american food, or italian. not fantastic, but good.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 am

lol @ staying in a resort like a gringo.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”