If forums were fitness trends this is how they'd look like

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

If forums were fitness trends this is how they'd look like

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:22 am

Reddit - Planet Fitness, yes everything automated just like PF's stupid lunk alarm. Appeals to the masses because the average person is stupid (unathletic). Way too many rules and the place looks like it belongs in the 80's.

The UG - Little Caesars a place for old disabled vets who have no place in a normal establishment (forum), very little by way of equipment, whatever equipment has zero functionality like its customer base and the owners are just hell bent on ripping off anyone who has the misfortune of having to post there.A place for lowbrow consevritards to circle jerk about the "good ole days"

https://www.franchisedirect.com/information/militaryveteranfranchiseinformation/casestudy1littlecaesarsveteranfranchiseprogram/130/664/

TheMMACommunity.Com - Crossfit, a place for washed up has beens. The equipment is great (but no one there knows how to use it besides the owners), the people are nice save for the cultish mentality (okay I kinda threw that in there cause they dont like me) and the jokes are always lame as fuck. It feels bad making fun of them because they are good people just down on their luck when it comes to being relevant.

Evilyoshida.com - Your local Wing Chun studio. Run by an Asian Asianophile (does it get any worse?) this is a place for totally unhinged deranged spastics to call home.

With a cast that includes;

Sifu EY himself in her various incarnations (more on shim later)

Dung Johnson the no pussy getting chinamen mobile phone kiosk worker who claims to be a pussy magnet and spends all of his $22 per hour salary on getting extreme makeovers and washed second hand clothes for a bunch of white crack whores so he can take pics with them to post on the web and pretend he's actually ever spoken to a white chic who wasn't purchasing an iphone charger.

Shahananananashah - A recipient of the teen magazine's most confused millennial award of.. the millennium he/she is the son of a Iraqi refugee currently holled up in a storeroom of Laurentian university hiding from his kinfolk who embarrass him constantly speaking to him in Arsacid Pahlavi. He has taken on the persona of a white nationalist and is often confused for a goth emo owing to the large amount of foundation he wears in addition to his Doc Martins. A regular contributor to the pseudo intellectual shit posting we have come to love at 333.com.

We look forward to his 2018 solo appearance at Manifesto where he tries mingling in with the white kids only to have these SJW tards try to speak to him in their broken Farsi. We shall see if he slinks off to ring his dad to pick him up (a few blocks away in case the white kids catch a glimpse of Mohamed Snr) again this year.

To be continued..

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:06 am

lol I wanna see how this place is categorized :D

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:11 am

Did you ever see my 'forum-land' shoop?

full size
https://imgur.com/nxzCCP2

(sorry Vutu it was before your forum existed, maybe I should add it in :D)

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:26 am

http://www.masatotoysforums.com - The 24 hour fitness of the forum world. The owner has created this establishment as a place to set up and forget. Everyone is welcome at anytime they like, just dont expect to see anyone else there. Ever.

No more than 1 member has ever been seen there at any one time, let yourself in let yourself out because management doesnt exist and the owner gave up on it somewhere during Obama's second term.

The cast includes;

Not Masato - very rarely seen, when he does turn up to spray a little WD40 around the place he never seems to know WTF is going on or where he is. His forum existence can be somewhat likened to a scratched DVD, always out of sync, not entirely but practically useless.

Megatherium - 436 years of age in human years he brings his special and always humorous brand of old cynical bastard to the table. Ever fond of calypso , black tar heroin and headshops. He plans to kill himself once his dreamy non manspreading Prime Minister is re-elected (Which he will be because Canadians by and large are massive leftie faggots). Masato Toys might just be the place to facilitate that, too bad no one will be around to report finding his body which will probably decompose into a puddle and bones by the time Masato's payday lenders liquidation agents break down the door (cause the swipe card thingy stopped working in 1996).

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Sat Mar 17, 2018 3:25 am

Vutu give the keys to anti d again?
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:32 pm

Hey Vutu are you gonna continue this or can we jump in and add stuff?

very funny concept, well done, needs visuals :D

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Masato wrote:Hey Vutu are you gonna continue this or can we jump in and add stuff?

Yes mate but Im kinda tied up at the moment.

Feel free to run with it yourself if you like or I will once im feeling a little "inspired" :)

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:40 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Masato wrote:Hey Vutu are you gonna continue this or can we jump in and add stuff?

Yes mate but Im kinda tied up at the moment.

Feel free to run with it yourself if you like or I will once im feeling a little "inspired" :)

I'd rather wait until you're done

This is your best work yet! :D :D

Ethan Allen

Postby Ethan Allen » Mon Mar 19, 2018 12:59 pm

Ice Cream Shah:

Sent from my RCT6973W43 using Tapatalk

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Mar 20, 2018 7:01 am

I needed this. Nice work Vutu lol...
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”