If forums were fitness trends this is how they'd look like

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Benwahwah

Re: If forums were fitness trends this is how they'd look like

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:25 am

Vutu’s little grass shack - This is the homemade garage gym. The kind where all the equipment is rusty, and the handles have been wrapped in bits of off cut carpet. In the corner is some liquid that could either be car oil, or something else a lot less unsavoury, but you’re too scared to put your finger in and find out.

The people that frequented this dump were Vutu and Galt. Some people may consider them as ‘Dumb, and Dumber’, but I like to think of them as Vladimir and Estragon from Waiting for Godot.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Tue Mar 20, 2018 10:40 am

^This exactly describes the "gym" here at this Cuban resort. Minus the bucket of goo. Looks like my old high school gym.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:11 am

Benwahwah wrote:Vutu’s little grass shack - This is the homemade garage gym. The kind where all the equipment is rusty, and the handles have been wrapped in bits of off cut carpet. In the corner is some liquid that could either be car oil, or something else a lot less unsavoury, but you’re too scared to put your finger in and find out.

The people that frequented this dump were Vutu and Galt. Some people may consider them as ‘Dumb, and Dumber’, but I like to think of them as Vladimir and Estragon from Waiting for Godot.

Good one. I am now working with the only man to own two complete dodo skeletons, each valued at 5 million pounds. Might ask him for visa assistance.
How's the weight loss going? Shahanananah was sniping at ya and I didn't like that. Watched last weeks UFC with Marcu last night.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:12 am

Canuckster wrote:^This exactly describes the "gym" here at this Cuban resort. Minus the bucket of goo. Looks like my old high school gym.

It's the breeding ground of the greatest. Also diet butcher was posting.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:55 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Canuckster wrote:^This exactly describes the "gym" here at this Cuban resort. Minus the bucket of goo. Looks like my old high school gym.

hahahahahahahahaha!

Oh fuck im tried all of a sudden, its something terminal I swear. Terminal I tell ya! :cry:

Maybe Ill start a go-fund me or something when I have the energy. :twisted:

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:00 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:

hahahahahahahahaha!

Oh fuck im tried all of a sudden, its something terminal I swear. Terminal I tell ya! :cry:

Are boy.you fucking with me? Ghost

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:18 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:It's the breeding ground of the greatest. Also diet butcher was posting.

hahahahahahahahaha!

Are boy.you fucking with me? Ghost

huh? try that again, number one rule when drunk posting, one finger only with one eye closed. I wrote the book on it.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:24 pm

Benwahwah wrote:Vutu’s little grass shack - This is the homemade garage gym. The kind where all the equipment is rusty, and the handles have been wrapped in bits of off cut carpet. In the corner is some liquid that could either be car oil, or something else a lot less unsavoury, but you’re too scared to put your finger in and find out.

I forgot about that place! I worked out there for a short time, but mostly just to return the pail of some liquid Vutu left at my place, and to steal his WD40. Actually I never intended to steal, just borrow it, but no one was around so wtf.

I'll bring it back soon Vutu, don't worry. Some of the customers have been complaining about you passing out and vomiting on the mats again by the way

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:34 pm

You guys have totally fucked this up, thanks.

Im gonna go start a new thread (again) please dont post there.

Hey masato bro, why dont you just make a new subforum just for me? Ill put serious money on it that ill get more views than anyone else in our retarded loser corner of the interwebs

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:38 pm

Oh BTW Masato, this made me think of you.

I was at the gym earlier, commercial POS gym FILLED with gooks training in polo tees (at least they stay in the machine area) also the gook chics are ALL deadlifting now trying to grow asses. Anyway I digress there's this UFC BJJ Fucktard practising shrimping on the floor between my bench and his today. Shrimping as in getting out of side control into FG (at least thats what I used it for)

How fucking lame is that?????????

Return to “Anarchy Zone”