If forums were fitness trends this is how they'd look like

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Lester Burnham

Re: If forums were fitness trends this is how they'd look like

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:48 pm

This thread is a riot. Vutu, you have a great sense of humor.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:08 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:This thread is a riot. Vutu, you have a great sense of humor.

Who are you and where are you from stranger?

Please see the profile of this gym a couple of pages back in case youre wondering why im asking.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:17 pm

I'm from all over. Just visiting. This place looked like it was open to free speech so I thought I would hang for a while.

I agree about Masato being hard to locate sometimes. He's a busy man it seems.

It looks like you only profiled Megatherium and nobody else here at this gym. I've seen a few other names in the threads.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:28 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:I'm from all over. Just visiting. This place looked like it was open to free speech so I thought I would hang for a while.

It looks like you only profiled Megatherium and nobody else here at this gym. I've seen a few other names in the threads.

Yeah? welcome. I'm not going to profile anyone else on this thread. Ben and Mas fucked the whole thing yup.

What are your thoughts on Ponting?

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:34 pm

Well I appreciate your thread and sense of humor. I need to laugh more sometimes.

I don't know what you mean by Ponting. I googled it and a name Ricky Ponting came up. I suspect that's not what you mean.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:37 pm

I meant Ricky Ponting, what are your thoughts on him as a cricketer? Im especially interested in your thoughts on him as a 20/20 player but no so much as a captain which we both know he sucked as..

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:05 pm

Honestly, I've never watched a cricket game in my life and have never heard of Ponting before today.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Oh BTW Masato, this made me think of you.

I was at the gym earlier, commercial POS gym FILLED with gooks training in polo tees (at least they stay in the machine area) also the gook chics are ALL deadlifting now trying to grow asses. Anyway I digress there's this UFC BJJ Fucktard practising shrimping on the floor between my bench and his today. Shrimping as in getting out of side control into FG (at least thats what I used it for)

How fucking lame is that?????????
RMAO... Shrimping in the gym is fucking gay AF!!! Even working the heavy bag at a commercial gym is lame AF. I did it a few times then stopped when I saw others do it and I laughed at them.

I wish my fucking wife would do some deadlifts or squats. Or any exercise for that matter.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:37 pm

Diet Butcher wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Oh BTW Masato, this made me think of you.

I was at the gym earlier, commercial POS gym FILLED with gooks training in polo tees (at least they stay in the machine area) also the gook chics are ALL deadlifting now trying to grow asses. Anyway I digress there's this UFC BJJ Fucktard practising shrimping on the floor between my bench and his today. Shrimping as in getting out of side control into FG (at least thats what I used it for)

How fucking lame is that?????????
RMAO... Shrimping in the gym is fucking gay AF!!! Even working the heavy bag at a commercial gym is lame AF. I did it a few times then stopped when I saw others do it and I laughed at them.

I wish my fucking wife would do some deadlifts or squats. Or any exercise for that matter.

Sent from my LG-H818 using Tapatalk

She has my approval.

Benwahwah

Postby Benwahwah » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Vutulaki wrote:
Lester Burnham wrote:I'm from all over. Just visiting. This place looked like it was open to free speech so I thought I would hang for a while.

Yeah? welcome. I'm not going to profile anyone else on this thread. Ben and Mas fucked the whole thing yup.

What are your thoughts on Ponting?

By ‘fucked the whole thing’ what Vutu meant to say was he ran out of material. The idea that he has ever let anyone ever get in the way of what he wants to post is laughable.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”