China - so strong, confident and virile!

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Canuckster

Re: China - so strong, confident and virile!

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:44 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Canuckster wrote:There's an episode of black mirror about this^, predictive programming will be rolled out world wide in our lifetimes wait and see

wait and see?

lol WTF we are already there, they have just taken the soft approach.

Ask nearly any school kid (besides mine) around here what they think of Trump and they will all proudly declare their undying hate for him. Ask them why that is and their faces will glaze over. They have no idea why, its just what they think, why would they need anymore than that?

Ask my kids and their answer will be "Im not sure i'm not old enough to understand that".

They had a kids mainstream chanel on their ipads and laptops.

I ended up deleting it when I overheard some 8-9 year old white girl saying "I was born white and sometimes that makes me feel bad because I know I have privileges my non white friends dont have" like a mindless drone staring blankly into the camera like she had a fucking frontal lobotomy, her eyes showed as much emotion as the cam on my machine im typing on.

The good thing is that reality is all around them, just be present enough to show them and care enough to answer seemingly (they arent stupid, think about what they are asking ans why) stupid questions from them.

I agree wholeheartedly on all of this, the soft approach is being implemented but isn't on the level of China yet but the writings on the wall, I am sorrowful for my grandkids and the world they'll have to grow up in. My son thankfully watches almost no television and has a strong distaste for any commercials on his shows and seems to be a critical thinker for now.

The dogshit my wife watches however? That's a whole other story.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:48 am

BTN or Behind The News is part of every public school educated kid's education here.

I was made to watch it in primary/grade school, back then it was about actual news, I remember it being about things like renewable energy tech, far away places or events that recently popped in in the news and SPORTS.

Watch this, at least from 0200 onwards.

Every top performing primary school here is <25% anglo saxon, my kids school probably even less (its in the top 5 in the state) with maybe 1 in 10 being anglo kids. Imagine how they "feel" watching this shit.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:52 am

Yeah, don't get me started on the school system here, it's totally fucked as well. I think Australia and Canada are pretty much on the same trajectory as far as social programming goes.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Thu Mar 22, 2018 2:56 am

el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:08 am

Canuckster wrote:I agree wholeheartedly on all of this, the soft approach is being implemented but isn't on the level of China yet but the writings on the wall, I am sorrowful for my grandkids and the world they'll have to grow up in. My son thankfully watches almost no television and has a strong distaste for any commercials on his shows and seems to be a critical thinker for now.

I dont want to imagine how bad it is in Canada (Sweden 2.0) but here is Australia the land world famous for our racist, misogynist national spirit and underlying ethos its a fucking shitshow.

Im very worried about our kids, we finally have a generation who dont care about race or gender and the left wants nothing else but to divide them. They HATE that our kids are balanced and well adjusted, who's going to continue funding their indigenous, child support, counselling etc industries if these kids grow up to be normal?

Canuckster wrote:The dogshit my wife watches however? That's a whole other story.

The greatest thing that happened to my kid (besides my ex turning up to court with a lawyer who wasnt even aware of the 2012 amendments to the Family law act haha) was me getting primary custody (which was obviously helped by the former point).

Once a kid hits 6-7 fathers need to take over the household educational process very hard to do this with a owmman around. Kids yearn for consistency, logic and reason. Very few women are physiologically (yes I meant physiologically), our very own shinkicker being an noted exception to the rule.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:11 am

Canuckster wrote:Yeah, don't get me started on the school system here, it's totally fucked as well. I think Australia and Canada are pretty much on the same trajectory as far as social programming goes.

The difference ia, according to my cousin from Vancouver and her bro who lives an hour and a half north (they get mouses and shit at his kids school-Seen pics), that here you can still have a conservative opinion at least outside the workplace, according to them if I shared my views in a pub where they come from maybe some people would agree but at best the topic would be changed.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:43 am

Its the same here but most people have you sit down and talk to them don't subscribe to the PC mindset they just go along with it to keep the peace around everyone. The vocal minority left is got a stranglehold on the way people think and no one likes rocking the boat. There are just not many people that will sit down and talk about it too often either there terrified of someone being offended around them or they are just too dumb to know what they're talking about

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Thu Mar 22, 2018 3:51 am

My youngest doesn't believe or trust anyone.

He asked me about the illuminati when he was 8.
He questions everything.
He told me the Russian sleep experiment was bs.
Today, somehow "Chinese " came up in conversation and totally off topic he said "hmph! The Chinese and their rice fields. I don't trust them."
Lol

I sometimes wonder if he found EY's website on my browser.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”