Sleep, toxins and cancer

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Sleep, toxins and cancer

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 8:37 am

So Ive been reading that with age the quality of our sleep decreases.

Lately the opposite has been true for me, Im talking in the last 4 weeks or so. I sleep REALLY well sometimes ( too well, fall asleep in seconds now) and when Im in the office we have a bean bag room (not allowed to work on devices in there) i'll take a 2 hour nap after lunch like a Spaniard.

I went for my bi-annual (bi anal) medical check up about 20 mins ago and my doc who is a proper doc not a card swiper at the family med center asked if anything has changed in the last 6 months. I mentioned the sleep thing and he reckons its a bit strange but no cause for concern, it could just be just catching up with my "sleep debt"

I used to easily function on 3 hours per night for years, I didnt even "need" a coffee to get going. Now Im ready for bed by midnight (not nec in bed) and dont get up until 8ish (Come and go to and from the office as I wish).

Now to the toxins part. Im pissing really "sulphary" smelling yellow piss, not dark yellow but yellowish and really smelly. The piss is really frothy too

I had a liver function test done today (no results) and also one last September and my triglycerides, creatine etc etc were well within the normal range. It will be a few days until I get the next one in but the doc says that since I havent drank since the last LFT it should be fine.

NOW .. Dr google (yes I know dicklips) tells me I have some symptoms (lethargy, frothy smelly urine etc) of various cancers. Ive had an uncle on both sides die younger than me of cancer. The only balancing evidence is im getting stronger (put up 100kg (2 plates for you murricans) for 12 benching last night - lifelong PB) and Im hungry as fuck all the time (Ate a whole rotisserie chicken, 300g of cassava and a bag of steamed kale just for lunch) but my cardio is FUCKED now (lung cancer symptom). With all this in mind would you degenerates be stressing too or shall I stop being a woman about this?

Edit - forgot to add that I am a diagnosed insomniac, my Doc said not to worry about this changing either but fuck him, he doesnt have two kids and cancer..

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:16 am

Don't be a pussy. This all sounds great, the piss might be indicative of a lack of potassium. So eat bananas you monkey fucker.
I am shooting for April off of the booze.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:58 pm

Vutulaki wrote:So Ive been reading that with age the quality of our sleep decreases.

Lately the opposite has been true for me, Im talking in the last 4 weeks or so. I sleep REALLY well sometimes ( too well, fall asleep in seconds now) and when Im in the office we have a bean bag room (not allowed to work on devices in there) i'll take a 2 hour nap after lunch like a Spaniard.

I went for my bi-annual (bi anal) medical check up about 20 mins ago and my doc who is a proper doc not a card swiper at the family med center asked if anything has changed in the last 6 months. I mentioned the sleep thing and he reckons its a bit strange but no cause for concern, it could just be just catching up with my "sleep debt"

I used to easily function on 3 hours per night for years, I didnt even "need" a coffee to get going. Now Im ready for bed by midnight (not nec in bed) and dont get up until 8ish (Come and go to and from the office as I wish).

Now to the toxins part. Im pissing really "sulphary" smelling yellow piss, not dark yellow but yellowish and really smelly. The piss is really frothy too

I had a liver function test done today (no results) and also one last September and my triglycerides, creatine etc etc were well within the normal range. It will be a few days until I get the next one in but the doc says that since I havent drank since the last LFT it should be fine.

NOW .. Dr google (yes I know dicklips) tells me I have some symptoms (lethargy, frothy smelly urine etc) of various cancers. Ive had an uncle on both sides die younger than me of cancer. The only balancing evidence is im getting stronger (put up 100kg (2 plates for you murricans) for 12 benching last night - lifelong PB) and Im hungry as fuck all the time (Ate a whole rotisserie chicken, 300g of cassava and a bag of steamed kale just for lunch) but my cardio is FUCKED now (lung cancer symptom). With all this in mind would you degenerates be stressing too or shall I stop being a woman about this?

Edit - forgot to add that I am a diagnosed insomniac, my Doc said not to worry about this changing either but fuck him, he doesnt have two kids and cancer..

I made some diet changes and my sleep pattern has gotten much better also. Also I gave up alcohol and that helped also.

Have you had any dietary changes or anything like that? Eating more protein or something like that?

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Mar 20, 2018 1:59 pm

Som-Pong wrote:Don't be a pussy. This all sounds great, the piss might be indicative of a lack of potassium. So eat bananas you monkey fucker.
I am shooting for April off of the booze.

Good luck with that. I gave up alcohol for good and I am happier but little things are much more boring. I really enjoyed drinking and watching videos.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:15 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:
I made some diet changes and my sleep pattern has gotten much better also. Also I gave up alcohol and that helped also.

Have you had any dietary changes or anything like that? Eating more protein or something like that?

I gave up alcohol quite a while ago maybe 6 month after a week of drinking then a few months sobber *before that.

Have kind of upped my protein but only cause I realised I dont need as many calories as I once did but I need more protein. No macro counting anymore that sends me insane (Im an abo primate, two generations ago my people only had words for the numbers 1 to 5 then just "many")

Interesting you mention protein, I was JUST reading how frothy piss can be attributed to high protein intake or poor digestion/breakdown of protein.

Edit - *before not 'after"

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Tue Mar 20, 2018 2:19 pm

I've changed up my diet and tried to rethink how/what I eat. All of the garbage I have believed about fats in the past is nonsense. I will eat beef and eggs..etc. The crap they told us for years is worthless.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:30 pm

Masterful ploy.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”