Diet Butcher after getting called an Uncle Tong (Tlaitor)

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Som-Pong

Re: Diet Butcher after getting called an Uncle Tong (Tlaitor)

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:44 am

"202 active users/readers now. in terms of avg. traffic it's never been better"

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:45 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:So apparently I'm banned at EY. Reason was "alt". Probably thought I gave the abo my log in there. I'm joining the club, I guess?

I will go over there and look into this if you like. I would just need to ask EY for a new password again.

It seems I'm logged out whenever I use the PM system.

EY admitted to me once that she can read PMs but said she wouldn't because of her "integrity". I wonder if that means she gets alerted to certain members sending PMs? with like 4 active members it wouldnt be hard to keep track of these things.

It could also be a malware, popup blocker etc issue at your end Mega. I remember 10 years ago on the OG I thought Id been banned from making new threads so I went along with it for ages not complaining (I mean come on have you read any of my threads???) then realised that it was my popup blocker that returned me to the log in page whenever I went to post an OP for an new thread.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:03 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:
Diet Butcher wrote:So apparently I'm banned at EY. Reason was "alt". Probably thought I gave the abo my log in there. I'm joining the club, I guess?

I will go over there and look into this if you like. I would just need to ask EY for a new password again.

No need Uncle M. Just banned for 1 month. Methinks this is the gook's "supplies".

Too bad this didn't happen before the time of the OP. That would have been hilariously fitting.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 24, 2018 6:26 am

Diet Butcher wrote:
Megaterio Llamas wrote:

No need Uncle M. Just banned for 1 month. Methinks this is the gook's "supplies".

Too bad this didn't happen before the time of the OP. That would have been hilariously fitting.

Live by the katana die by the katana eh Uncle Tong?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”