Dead Guy in my house

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Masato
Site Admin

Dead Guy in my house

Postby Masato » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:30 pm

Getting some work done in our house, the contractor is a good friend of ours and he explained that one of his crew (who had done other work on our house before, we'd chatted a few times) actually DIED some time ago, now he lives.

According to our friend (whom I trust, the way he told the story lol he was right creeped), dude was pronounced dead, was layed on ice etc for a hella long time (don't recall exactly but it was like several hours - a day.

Anyways he's alive again and cutting shit in my hallway.

Kind of odd.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:31 pm

huh?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:41 pm

I would gather our evaluation of what constitutes dead isn't always necessarily accurate, there are plenty of cases of this happening.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:07 pm

Masato wrote:Getting some work done in our house, the contractor is a good friend of ours and he explained that one of his crew (who had done other work on our house before, we'd chatted a few times) actually DIED some time ago, now he lives.

According to our friend (whom I trust, the way he told the story lol he was right creeped), dude was pronounced dead, was layed on ice etc for a hella long time (don't recall exactly but it was like several hours - a day.

Kind of odd.

Was it a heart attack?

After we run a code (they die, we bring them back) if they remain unconscious, we implement the hypothermia protocol. We cool them down (almost freezing them), repair the heart and/or let them recover somewhat, and then slowly warm them over a period of time. The cooling reduces the rate of cell damage/brain damage while we, or the body, fixes shit. We have had some great outcomes.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Fri Mar 23, 2018 2:08 pm

You can do that too after you kill someone, dump them immediately in an ice bath and leave. Forensics will have a nightmare working out the timeline.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Fri Mar 23, 2018 5:51 pm

Not really. Only coconuts. We stay pale. You ĺook like winnson hour rehab looko mem

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:01 am

Som-Pong wrote:Not really. Only coconuts. We stay pale. You ĺook like winnson hour rehab looko mem

Rate of decomposition mate.

Well at least thats what I think they measure.

Masato
Site Admin

Postby Masato » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:12 pm

Shinkicker wrote:
Masato wrote:Getting some work done in our house, the contractor is a good friend of ours and he explained that one of his crew (who had done other work on our house before, we'd chatted a few times) actually DIED some time ago, now he lives.

Kind of odd.

Was it a heart attack?

After we run a code (they die, we bring them back) if they remain unconscious, we implement the hypothermia protocol. We cool them down (almost freezing them), repair the heart and/or let them recover somewhat, and then slowly warm them over a period of time. The cooling reduces the rate of cell damage/brain damage while we, or the body, fixes shit. We have had some great outcomes.

yeah maybe that's what happened. I heard specifically that his body was put in ice so if you are familiar with this process you're probably right.

But he was supposed to be like flatlined for enough time,

Was talking with him today, he says 'Oh I got somethin for ya', and pulls out a bud the size of a golf ball for me lol :D

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:01 am

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Mar 29, 2018 11:48 am

Redneck wrote:Image

Representation of ey forum?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”