Just took lil Vutu to for his first BJJ class..

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Just took lil Vutu to for his first BJJ class..

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:33 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Canuckster wrote:greco not much use off your back with someone on top of you

The point of greco is not ending up on your back. Really cuckster, have you ever been in a fight? You think you'll be doing omoplatas? Lol

What if someone rugby tackles you, whats teh greco answer to that?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:33 am

Or doubles/singles you?

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:54 am

People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 26, 2018 2:57 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:

The point of greco is not ending up on your back. Really cuckster, have you ever been in a fight? You think you'll be doing omoplatas? Lol

Ask karelin.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:07 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:The point of greco is not ending up on your back. Really cuckster, have you ever been in a fight? You think you'll be doing omoplatas? Lol

Ask karelin.

you should know perfectly well what happens to a wrestler once on their back, they usually have a bad time. you need savvy to be able to deal with it.
People say they all want the truth, but when they are confronted with a truth that disagrees with them, they balk at it as if it were an unwanted zombie apocalypse come to destroy civilization.

Canuckster

Postby Canuckster » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:08 am

Vutulaki wrote:

While what galt is saying isnt wrong I think people like to bring up Greco cause most people are less acquainted with it.

You learn most greco stuff in freestyle at least in our shitty wrasslin schools down here. The main diff is the emphasis on what id call "dirty" clinching which compliments dirty boxing very well.

These days even the average UFL fanboi knows wrestling is legit (15 years ago I used to get called a fruit at work for wrestling) so if you throw greco into the convo everyone knows youre legit as opposed to being a tapout shirt wearing poser like Galt :)

i like greco, and think wrestling is absolutely essential. its missing some tools tho, which is why its good to know a mix of things.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:42 am

Canuckster wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Ask karelin.

you should know perfectly well what happens to a wrestler once on their back, they usually have a bad time. you need savvy to be able to deal with it.

Let me know how jumping guard goes in a street fight, once you've been in one.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:35 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:The point of greco is not ending up on your back. Really cuckster, have you ever been in a fight? You think you'll be doing omoplatas? Lol

Ask karelin.

Yes lil Vutu is the next karelin, SMH..

I have to tuck little Vutu into bed and check his WIR for monsters every single night, im pretty sure Karelin was past that by the time he was 6 months old.

Thats what I get for breeding with a gook

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:38 am

Can I remind the Swedish Dana white lookalike and the Canadian that were talking about a little kid here.

All I really care about is a) he enjoys it b) he learns some things that will translate at the breakdown in rugby c) I dont have to drive too far and thats there's ample free parking around the school.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:51 am

Dana white look a like?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”