Random rant about stuff in my life

Arts, Philosophy, Spirituality & Wisdom
Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Re: Random rant about stuff in my life

Postby Edge Guerrero » Sat Apr 28, 2018 11:23 am

Luigi wrote:It took longer than I hoped for but...

My phone camera sucks but that says 165.0. I have wrestled victory from the claws of laziness and junk food. Glory be to the gods!

The acne is 95% gone too. I started watching He-Man and it was pretty awesome inspiration so I definitely need to give a shout out to the prince of Eternia. Time to focus more on muscle now. I have been slacking on my calf raises and lateral raises, plus I need to add some serious ab work.

- Give a read to DC comics He-man!
Congratulations on the wieght loss
- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Tue May 01, 2018 1:34 pm

Hey Luigi just thought id share a couple of things in trying at the moment. Both are considered "old school", im doing this cause Im fucking sick of the scientific approach and just wanna do something different. Ill go back to applying some kind of programed conjugation in my training soon but for the next few weeks Im going to be applying the old pyramid style set/rep protocol and also going high protein and low carb.

For example my set/reps tonight (squat day) looked like this

2 x 5 x 40KG
2x 10 @ 60kg
2 x 10 @ 80kg
2 x 8 @ 100kg
3 x 5 @ 105KG
3 x 3 @ 110kg
4 x 2 @120KG
2 x 3 @ 110kg
2 x 5 @ 100kg

Then I just did some leg press to assist.

Thats all

I had a protein shake during/after the assistance sets which came to 50g of protein

After my shower soon ill have two beef patties @ 18g of protein plus some cottage cheese (it was cheap) @ 14g of protein and either some cucumber or tomato whatever is on the higher fridge shelf or whatever. Thats 114g of protein post workout/before bedtime. IDGAF about the other macros.

Its working well man, weight is staying at 100kg even for a few weeks but im def leaner but that may be due to rugby season being in fullsteam and Im running around across 4 training sessions between the U8 and U12 teams for our club so yeah.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue May 01, 2018 2:21 pm

You're doing things right.
I drink more in a day than most do im a week.I generally have fruit before noon, then I eat meat. I am stronger than most and heal excellently.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Tue May 01, 2018 2:22 pm

I am about 75 kg.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon May 14, 2018 2:27 pm

Yo Luigi just off the back of my post two weeks ago (high protein/low carb blah blah) I thought id share this with you and Galt (for very different reasons).

Ive been hearing and reading about the 30g max protein synthesis (some call it absorption which as you will see is flawed) per meal bullshit.

Now at the gym and the various lifting forums I post on, my counter has always been "That theory is too misaligned with how we know organisms to have evolved" my point is and Jeff raises it too much more eloquently that it wouldnt be ideal for us nor do I think would we have survived as a species if we would say catch one fish a day (or whatever protein source) and have such a low ceiling on what we can utilize. Just watch the vid Jeff is way smarter than me.

Galt - For alkies eating well is important, as Jeff notes before protein gets broken down and synthesised into "gains" it passes through the liver and the liver being such a badass organ says "Hey the Swedish cunt drank 6 bottles of yadong last night, he fucking destroyed me so Im gonna take whatever protein I need FIRST then ill shit out the rest for the rest of us to use" so eat well, scarring or cirrhosis I believe (read) can be starved off (no pun) by eating a well balanced diet cause youre giving your liver what it needs to do just that.

Enjoy it's on 12 mins long

Edge Guerrero
Location: Smackdown Hotel at "the corner of Know Your Role Blvd

Postby Edge Guerrero » Wed Jun 27, 2018 1:57 pm

- I rent this space for advertising

Don't be selfish, preserve this world for the next generations.

I'll never long for what might have been
Regret won't waste my life again
I won't look back I'll fight to remain

Return to “Creative Sanctuary”