A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Post some beatdown vids

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:47 pm

Ill start

BTW its not Fiji its in Nouméa.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 31, 2018 12:58 pm

Hang on is Nouméa home to some unknown Islander MMA style?

Yes they arent pro MMA (or even decent ammy MMA) level but still.. Ill post a "normal" ISland fight next to show you the difference.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Mar 31, 2018 1:01 pm

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:20 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Hang on is Nouméa home to some unknown Islander MMA style?

Yes they arent pro MMA (or even decent ammy MMA) level but still.. Ill post a "normal" ISland fight next to show you the difference.

Good scrap!

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:Hang on is Nouméa home to some unknown Islander MMA style?

Good scrap!

I can understand bits of it, "taki" must mean hit, in Fijian its Tuki/Tooki. Taki in Fijian means shot as in taking a shot of tequila but theres more to it but thats the general drift.

They need to teach ESL students how to fill in the gaps in sentences based on the bits they understand for sure and the context. Why Thais prefer uni-lingual white teachers to teach them english is beyond me. How the fuck are you gonna teach someone your language when its the only one you know? think about that for a second.

LOL @ "present perfect" "past blah" fuck off.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 02, 2018 2:15 pm

Vutulaki wrote:Ill start

BTW its not Fiji its in Nouméa.

Im pretty sure that I meant to add commentary about this vid. Id love to fight this guy, his punches are weak as fuck, cant KO the guy with flush head kicks and hurt his ankle with the last kick. To the untraned eye he looks like a beast but the guy he is fighting is doped up to the bullshit on kava a narcotic drink made from the root of a plant that grows all over the SPI's that slows you down more than alcohol without the loss of inhibition and increased aggression alcohol can bring in moderate doses.

If that was in Fiji he would have had a whole lot of shit talked about him later and clowned to his face (once he cooled down and wasnt a threat to those just wanting to chill and play music for the time being)

if anyone here can read pigeon French or whatever the fuck the comments are in please confirm if my opinion is right, also the beast is not from that village I bet, let me know.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”