Northern Chinese Women's asses

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Northern Chinese Women's asses

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:51 pm

LOOK AT THAT FUCKING ASS^^ THATS AN EMBARRASSMENT TO HUMAN EVOLUTION

Fucking Jesus

ARIENS!

Apparently only prostitutes shave their armpits or some number 7 is lucky, big nose saves money type retardedness

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:54 pm

"Puck western woman fat beast, black woman monkey, Japanese women too sexual, Korean women big horsey regs, me rikey the Chinese frat ass look lika 8 years boy! Must harvest urine, very good for yang!"

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:45 pm

Pretty girls but they don't look like they have really filled out well. You could probably feed them more and exercise them more and get them to physically mature some. A lot of those girls would really benefit from squats with weight.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:53 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:Pretty girls but they don't look like they have really filled out well. You could probably feed them more and exercise them more and get them to physically mature some. A lot of those girls would really benefit from squats with weight.

I used to train at a strongman gym, we had wall to wall asian chics there for months trying to create asses via squats, deads and all the accessories. They suddenly stopped when like every asian in Sydney simultaneously got into indoor rock climbing. True story..

They can optimize what they have but they cant develop bubble butts, a guy on the OG who worked in some medical science field or something like that had a really plausible explanation which was twofold;

First something about the bone structure of their pelvis, some bone called something starting with an "ep" I think and that it was longer than their human counterparts' in length. Thats was the "effect" part.

Secondly the cause he put down to natural selection, asian dudes select for that body type, or at least did for a long time. IIRC it wasnt a negative thing or a slight on them just something random again IIRC.

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:15 pm

Interesting stuff. I personally don't mind those type of butts that much. I'm older and wasn't programmed by the MTV era where they started pushing big butts on young guys conscience. I still remember my best friend growing up talking about girls shaped like those in the OP. "Small and tight! That's what I like.". That was a popular thing during that time. Girls with any type of butt would try and diet them away. I'm waiting for the balance I guess.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:17 pm

Lester Burnham wrote:Interesting stuff. I personally don't mind those type of butts that much. I'm older and wasn't programmed by the MTV era where they started pushing big butts on young guys conscience. I still remember my best friend growing up talking about girls shaped like those in the OP. "Small and tight! That's what I like.". That was a popular thing during that time. Girls with any type of butt would try and diet them away. I'm waiting for the balance I guess.

Are you an old chinamen?

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:21 pm

No sir. I'm a white guy.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:27 pm

See?

Lester Burnham

Postby Lester Burnham » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:31 pm

I don't find that attractive, but I don't find it ugly neither. It's just not my first choice in female types physically. There is so many other things that go into selecting a spouse than body type though. Compatibility and personality come before that for me.

Diet Butcher

Postby Diet Butcher » Wed Apr 04, 2018 5:04 pm

I'm starting to see stores selling yoga pants with padded asses around here. Fuck deadrifts, right?

Return to “Anarchy Zone”