Regarding the Mcgregor incident

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Regarding the Mcgregor incident

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:17 am

Those are trolleys he is throwing (in addition to bins/trash cans), TROLLEYS, a dolley looks like this

I paid for most of the best business degree you can get in the country by working as a bouncer and removalist (lol) I know my removalist lingo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:19 am

BY best business degree in THIS country I of course meant that they told us that the internet is taking off and most of the course material will be available on there, so here I am. Could been doing drugs like everyone else.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:27 pm

They are both called dollies, actually. It's kind of a general term for the tool that moves objects too heavy or unwieldy to lift and carry.

penxv

Postby penxv » Sun Apr 08, 2018 5:29 pm

Like the genus level in tool classification.

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Sun Apr 08, 2018 11:35 pm

The incident itself is interesting though. I suspect it was a work gone wrong or sabotaged. You do see these kinds of attacks on limousine windows all the time in backstage WWE promos. Of course it makes for a great scene and naturally, the glass does not shatter. And there is just no denying that this incident has sparked interest in the flagging UFC franchise.

Did someone forget to install the plexiglass windows? Was it a switcheroo? Was Conor thrown under the bus (LOL) here?
el rey del mambo

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:13 am

Megaterio Llamas wrote:The incident itself is interesting though. I suspect it was a work gone wrong or sabotaged. You do see these kinds of attacks on limousine windows all the time in backstage WWE promos. Of course it makes for a great scene and naturally, the glass does not shatter. And there is just no denying that this incident has sparked interest in the flagging UFC franchise.

Did someone forget to install the plexiglass windows? Was it a switcheroo? Was Conor thrown under the bus (LOL) here?

I watched the initial vid and the alternate angle vid a few times and it struck me as strange that CM did the bolt around the other side of the bus after breaking the window open. My first thought was "that wasnt meant to happen" I didnt think too much of it then cause I assumed it was an obvious work until I read he was charged.

So he got charged for something that looks like a WWE work? maybe his case will be heard before Judge Judy with Dana in front of one pulpit and CM in front of the other?

Can anyone fill me in on the back story? I get the Khabib and him arent meant to be besties but besides that?

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:20 am

Also why did they handcuff his hands behind his back while walking him out of the PD building? he handed himself in and a quick google search reveals that the NYPD allows their cops to handcuff in front of the body if unless the suspect is resisting.

LOL they handcuffed Tyson (in another state) in front of his body on the way to jail AFTER his conviction and sentencing. Mike could have killed someone in that position, Connor not so much.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Mon Apr 09, 2018 2:56 am

Bwahahaha if you wanted to appear tough, would you work on your accent or get a face tattoo first? hahah

penxv

Postby penxv » Tue Apr 10, 2018 12:03 am

Dana White had Cindy Ortiz practically imp Fatbody in order to attack his own mother. I would not put anything past them.

Remember the Jon Jones hero B.S. they had that PR chick with the terrible bolt ons do for them?

Megaterio Llamas

Postby Megaterio Llamas » Tue Apr 10, 2018 2:38 am

Vutulaki wrote:Bwahahaha if you wanted to appear tough, would you work on your accent or get a face tattoo first? hahah

I can't identify this guys accent. Any idea where he hales from Vutu?
el rey del mambo

Return to “Anarchy Zone”