Busiest youve been for work

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Re: Busiest youve been for work

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:49 am

Som-Pong wrote:Huh, never heard that phrase. Most commonly we agree on "think good, speak good, act good".

Lets face it we probably get two totally different experiences in Thailand.

The white guy who speaks thai vs the peanut vendor looking guy who probably cant speak English properly let alone thai.

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:43 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Som-Pong wrote:Huh, never heard that phrase. Most commonly we agree on "think good, speak good, act good".

The white guy who speaks thai vs the peanut vendor looking guy who probably cant speak English properly let alone thai.

Lol it was hilarious when I was banging this Filipina, everytime we interacted with Thais I'd say something in Thai, they'd look at her for clarification and she'd proclaim that she can't speak Thai. They'd get this glanced over look on their faces and then continue speaking Thai to her with me replying. Whitey ain't got nothing on Thais when it comes to casual racism.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:03 am

Som-Pong wrote:
Vutulaki wrote:

Lol it was hilarious when I was banging this Filipina, everytime we interacted with Thais I'd say something in Thai, they'd look at her for clarification and she'd proclaim that she can't speak Thai. They'd get this glanced over look on their faces and then continue speaking Thai to her with me replying. Whitey ain't got nothing on Thais when it comes to casual racism.

Yeah mang, I remember going to this bar about 5 blocks back from beach road patts (about 20 mins past the fucking elephant village) with a bunch of sexpats (friends of my aussie miner mates).

Im talking 70 year old Scotsmen who havent seen fluoride or white teeth on a white person since birth, anywho Im the youngest by about 30 years and the only one technically loaded there. These guys were like you but way older.

I literally bought all the drinks, guess who those bargirls entertained? yep shit I even tried getting fancy and ordering a club sandwich to be delivered to this aids nest to try to make it known that I was there too. Nup not a chance.

Thank fuck for the 19 year old retards eh?

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:36 am

Lol nobody is like me mang, you know thism

Return to “Anarchy Zone”