Scientifically based dumbest human race/s tournament

A True Open Forum; Share/Discuss whatever you like
Vutulaki

Scientifically based dumbest human race/s tournament

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:12 am

Stephen Hawking (IQ score – 160) WHITE
Albert Einstein (IQ score – 160 – 190) WHITE
Judit Polgar (IQ score – 170) WHITE
Philip Emeagwali (IQ score – 190) BLACK (NIGERIAN)
Garry Kasparov (IQ score – 194) WHITE
Christopher Michael Langan (IQ score – 190 – 210) WHITE
Edith Stern (IQ score – 200+) WHITE
Kim Ung-Yong (IQ score – 210) GOOK (EY FUCK YEAH!)
Christopher Hirata (IQ score – 225) Hapa
Marilyn Vos Savant (IQ score – 228) WHITE
Terence Tao (IQ score – 225 – 230) ASIAN (EY FUCK YEAH!)
William James Sidis (IQ score – 250-300) WHITE

Do you see who's missing? Arabs, Indians, Polynesians, Melanesians New World Gooks (Red Indians, eskimos, Spics of the darker shade)

So based on their numbers at the upper end of human intelligence the smartest people are Whites>Asians>Black Africans>Everyone else

Since whites, asians and Africans are out of the dumbest race, race lets look at the dummies again namely Arabs, Indians, Polynesians, Melanesians and New World Gooks

We know that Arabs and Indians are somewhat kinda sort related so lets group them here

Polynesians and New World Gooks are related so they can have their own group

Abos and Melanesians are australoids so they get their own group

We can do it by group KO or

How about some brackets?

Given the numbers and my lack of understanding of brackets (see above) ive let polynesians and new world gooks progress to the semis due to being somewhat related to a tier one intellect race. The others are not..

Let me know how you guys want to run this.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:23 am

You want verbal, mathematical reasoning PLUS working memory all in the one bundle of 21st century style alpha?

Shinkicker, might want to hold onto your panties, I give to you the second smartest man in history and smartest living man TERENCE TAO!

Now in case youre all thinking what Im thinking which is "well hes a professor, he's not used to late night TV appearances", lets watch Dr Smooth in his natural environment..

Shinkicker about now..

Som-Pong

Postby Som-Pong » Wed Apr 18, 2018 10:28 am

Measurements above 160 are speculative. Smartest man I've ever met is East Asian.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:20 am

Vutulaki wrote:

Shin kicker about now..

Maybe in my baby making years, lol. Now, not so much.

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:24 am

I'm not sure how much iq figures into the people that I consider "smart".

I've known people with high IQ's that have trouble functioning in the real world.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:28 am

Som-Pong wrote:Measurements above 160 are speculative. Smartest man I've ever met is East Asian.

Yep, they are the super race. This whole beta males who cant pull pussy, bamboo ceiling, none of them have ever managed to chair a large MNC and are perennially relegated to founding startups and "technical leadership" roles is the racial equivalent of a boxer's feint. Guys like your 170 IQ possessing current east Asian boss are just waiting for the right moment.

These guys dont play the 5 year game, they play the long game (not named after anyone in particular). I mean guys like Yoshihide Kiryu are simply waiting on the Olympics to fall on a lucky number year and to be held at a venue with the correct Feng Shui, THEY HAVE FAST TWITCH MUSCLES more than any white man!

Only they can DOMINATE whites at intellect and blacks at sport AT THE SAME TIME. Name me ONE WHITE MAN (besides Christophe Lemaitre and Marian Woronin) who can run a sub 10 second 100m like Kiryu did in 2015 and then again TWO YEARS later in 2017?

Anyway lets not derail this, who is the dumbest? Im PRO CHOICE, PRO EUGENICS so why cant we eliminate the dumbest race/s??? we have machinery to do the manual labour, AI to think of the low level things East Asians and Whites dont care about (Did I mentioned that JAPAN INVENTED THE MICROPROCESSOR? ITS EASY TO INVENT THE ORIGINAL IDEA ITS HARDER TO FINE TUNE IT< ORIGINALS WERE STUMBLED UPON).

Answer this that and shit.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:30 am

Shinkicker wrote:I'm not sure how much iq figures into the people that I consider "smart".

I've known people with high IQ's that have trouble functioning in the real world.

That does it, YOURE A NIGGER. No white or EAST Asian would say that.

The correlation between IQ and financial success is 0.4 with 0 being no correlation at all and 1 being a perfect correlation.

Go apply some Soul Glo before your elbows get ashy nigger.

Redneck

Postby Redneck » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:34 am

Philip Emeagwali appears to be of mixed race. This would explain the odd IQ score for a man of his color.

Vutulaki

Postby Vutulaki » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:37 am

Redneck wrote:Philip Emeagwali appears to be of mixed race. This would explain the odd IQ score for a man of his color.

That would explain it indeed, also why he is the "35th greatest African of all time"

Those who know... KNOW :)

Shinkicker

Postby Shinkicker » Wed Apr 18, 2018 11:49 am

Vutulaki wrote:
Shinkicker wrote:I'm not sure how much iq figures into the people that I consider "smart".

That does it, YOURE A NIGGER. No white or EAST Asian would say that.

The correlation between IQ and financial success is 0.4 with 0 being no correlation at all and 1 being a perfect correlation.

Go apply some Soul Glo before your elbows get ashy nigger.

Nah, I'm white enough to have to worry about sunburn. Lol

However, I work with all races and people from many different cultural backgrounds. I get along better with foreigners and blacks. My least favorite are young white people. They are almost all self centered assholes.

One of my favorite people at work is an older man from the Congo area. No Silly social games, no gossipy bullshit, and enough mutual respect to shoot straight with each other without taking offense.

Return to “Anarchy Zone”